Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the record Sergio Martinez is not Bernard Hopkins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
    He moves well,and he measures distance better than I can recall ever seeing. he hardly gets hit - he knows when he's in or out of the danger zone.
    Who Martinez? Paul landed at will.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Who Martinez? Paul landed at will.
      Huh? Paul Williams landed but not "at will". If you say that about Williams, you can say that about Martinez too. Plus no one was expecting Martinez to give Paul hell. Paul's work rate and chin saved his ass big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
        Huh? Paul Williams landed but not "at will". If you say that about Williams, you can say that about Martinez too. Plus no one was expecting Martinez to give Paul hell. Paul's work rate and chin saved his ass big time.
        They landed on each other at will which is why it was such a great fight.

They dont call him the punisher for nothing he keeps coming no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Hes not 6-1 and 185 Pounds. And he fights nothing like him.

Hes a 5-11, 154 Pounder who is easy to hit.

Pavlik by KO.
          I agree he isnt B Hop!!!

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Pavlik will be competitive early, gets discouraged and outworked methodically in the later rounds. Martinez by UD.

Comment

Man alot of peepz here will be shocked how pavlik easily/brutally KO's martinez. I just hope people give pavlik credit if he beats martinez.

Comment

A big puncher vs a slick boxer. Classic boxing. Could go either way, which is what makes it a great fight, but I'm rooting for Pavlik slightly, and am slightly leaning towards a Pavlik T/KO. No matter what, I hope it's a competive fight where the loser makes a good account of himself and the winner fights Williams.

Comment

I think Pavlik is going to put him on ice as well. I don't know why but I just do.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    I think Pavlik is going to put him on ice as well. I don't know why but I just do.
                    Im leaning that way myself.....

Comment

Is Martinez capable of staying off the ropes and keeping the fight in the middle of the ring?

Comment

Working...
                      X