Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: "Haye is The Only Fight I Want, It's Personal"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye will be destroyed. Let's see who will be the real one to get beheaded after the fight.
    Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 04-13-2010, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Let's hope both agree to the fight and let's get it on.

Comment

Originally posted by maverock View Post
        I can't argue with you there. Haye has a decent chance against Wlad, much better chance than Rahman for example. But that elevates (just in my opinion) Haye's chances of winning from Rahman's 5% to maybe 20%.

If Wlad and Haye fought 10 fights just hypothetically Haye would probably get lucky twice or so and be able to stop Wlad, the other 8 fights Wlad would systematically break down Haye without taking a single meaningful punch.

Haye simply based on style, resume and experience would be a huge underdog IMO. He can win if he can unload a couple of combos on Wlad's chin early but it is just unlikely.

Haye knows that and he will avoid Wlad at all costs. He can simply keep defending his WBA strap in the UK and still make decent money.
        He could make decent money in the UK for sure, but I really think that he wants a Klit. He just seems to want to make it happen and become a star.

I believe that financially if it was 10 mil each, it would have happened.

I'd say Haye has a good punchers chance if he goes all out. As you said, Wlad can systematically break Hyae down, but that's mianly if people allow him to.

Haye's team will either go for broke or try to assess if they can otubox Wlad. I don't think he can, even with his fast reflexes. After round 2 of trying to box, they will go for the KO IMO.

Not exactly a good fight plan, but hoenstly, I can't see anyone slow, or lacking of power to beat Wladimir.

Arreola might have a chance because he can take a shot and has power that will get Wlad's respect.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        He poses some small threat or is perceived to early in the fight before Wlad gets into his usual rhythm.

If the fight goes to the start of the 4th and Haye has not been effective Wlad will have a sense of Haye's timing and will have negotiated the range.....probably touched Haye too with that stick Jab to give him something to think about before coming in.

After this, the fight would look like all of his others until a late maybe mid round ko because of Haye's lower punch resistance.
        I feel that if Haye has no success on the abck foot, he's gonna go for the KO. When Haye is explosive, he really does hurt, but then his stamina is the bad issue, he can't sustain it for more than 2 or 3 rounds.

I understand that Haye is not the favourite, but he has it to make an exciting fight.

I'd rather watch Haye lose trying to KO Wlad than Wlad get a late stoppage VS potvekin.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

I understand that Haye is not the favourite, but he has it to make an exciting fight.

I'd rather watch Haye lose trying to KO Wlad than Wlad get a late stoppage VS potvekin.
          I'll believe Haye is going to have the guts to fight Wlad or Vitali when I actually see him in the ring with one of them. He's got a million excuses why he can't do it all ready and waiting -- which is the real reason he gave options to Sauerland and King. And remember, he's only got to his next birthday to get this all accomplished, because he is adamant that he's quitting by then.
          Last edited by ChopperRead; 04-13-2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Haye will be making more money then hes ever made by fighting Wladimir. It really sounds like Wladimir is pissed off and maybe he wont be so cautious, its easy to understand why hes so cautious but we as fans want to see exciting fights, but Wlad knows that it takes one ****** mistake to loose everything as hes gone through it before by loosing to Sanders then Brewster.

Comment

Klitschko by brutal ko within 9

Comment

Working...
              X