Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: "Haye is The Only Fight I Want, It's Personal"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he wants haye!!! Haye is the one who has been insulting him all this time!!! Its the best fight out there for him apart from fighting his bro!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      klitshcko "I've run out of bums so now I have to fight haye"
      **** post.

Both Klitschkos resumes are 1,000,000,000 times better than Haye's weak resume.

Comment

Klitchko by Death.

Comment

wlad is going to kill haye.....

Comment

"I've got you... under my skin..."

Comment

As opposed to fighting the worst 2 champions in history. Valuev and Ruiz. I swear you make yourself look so f'ing dumb every day here.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                Haye will knock that robotic boxer out silly.
                Haye won't fight that robotic boxer. Your posts are robotic though, I have to admit.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                  Haye will knock that robotic boxer out silly.
                  Your posts are just as one dimensional as macbooks.

Comment

lol,,,such comedy coming from a haye fan. wlad has took on the best available opponents. not his fault they couldnt hang with him. looks like haye is already coming up with excuses not to fight again. now he needs a 50/50 split and also needs vitali and wlad to fight each other which he knows they never will. how anyone can be a haye fan with all his talk and then bitching out is beyond me. the guys has a yellow streak

Comment

Hahahah, what i find histerical is all this so called Haye fans that think their man has any chance against either Klit. Let me tell you this, Haye wil get ktfo with in 6 rds if he fights either of the Klits. If yall really care about your man and his title reign you shouldnt be calling for him to fight anybody with more pop tha Paulie Mallignagi lololol. And worst thing is Haye will have been kod worse than any of those so called bums that people say Klits have been fighting. Hahaha what will you say about your man then
                      Last edited by DanielSam; 04-12-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X