Top 10 NON-BIASED Observations from Mayweather - Mosley 24-7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 20LH20 View Post
    Good post.

I also got the vibes that Mayweather is genuinely confident of winning, whilst Shane isn't so much and is perhaps thinking about 'trying to win' instead of just to simply 'win'.
    In his mind, Shane knows that the guys he lost to outboxed him.

He can say that Vernon Forrest had his number. or that Winky's style was all wrong for him.
    ,,,but explain Miguel Cotto?

So, at the very least, he has to wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
      Naz didn't say Shane wasn't confident he said he wanted Shane to realize that he is bigger than he make himself out to be. He pointed out how these boxers now look up to him.

different styles of fighting doesn't mean one is a superior athlete.

other than that I agree
      I agree with this guy, you can't compete with a man who only knows how to promote himself and not the sport of boxing. Everyone seems to be convinced that Mayweather is the more confident man when I think and know otherwise. Mayweather hates the fact that he has to face Shane Mosley which is why he doesn't ever have anything positive to say. And of course Mosley looks smaller at welterweight he's significanly older than he was when he faced Oscar in 2000 and he lost alot of speed adding the muscle so that he can move like he use to but make no mistake about it he will be the stronger man in the fight just look at how he man handeled Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        In his mind, Shane knows that the guys he lost to outboxed him.

He can say that Vernon Forrest had his number. or that Winky's style was all wrong for him.
        ,,,but explain Miguel Cotto?

So, at the very least, he has to wonder.
        The fighters that you named all have something in common. Mayweather never faced anyo of them and to assume that Mayweather would have beat Winky Wright is foolish. And Vernon would have shut down everything Mayweather brought to the table. That shoulder roll would have had Vernon licking his Chops RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
          The fighters that you named all have something in common. Mayweather never faced anyo of them and to assume that Mayweather would have beat Winky Wright is foolish. And Vernon would have shut down everything Mayweather brought to the table. That shoulder roll would have had Vernon licking his Chops RIP.
          You are putting a weird triangular theory in place that I didn't imply.

I am merely talking about Shane being outboxed by Winky, Oscar, Vernon, Cotto...and for large parts of the Vargas and Mayorga fights.

In Shane's mind, he has to ask himself the questions. By contrast, i don't think that mayweather believes or doubts for a second that he can outbox Shane.

Comment

very good post

Comment

Floyd is still spending waaay too much money. Seven security guards? Seven?! I realize that some of that is show for 24/7. But when you have two guys outside, what are the cats inside for? To protect you in case Rafael Garcia goes nuts?
              LOL. Garcia is a bad MOFO. He could do some real damage if he was on that "special juice" that Pac takes.

Comment

You are putting a weird triangular theory in place that I didn't imply.

I am merely talking about Shane being outboxed by Winky, Oscar, Vernon, Cotto...and for large parts of the Vargas and Mayorga fights.

In Shane's mind, he has to ask himself the questions. By contrast, i don't think that mayweather believes or doubts for a second that he can outbox Shane.
                see the thing yall are missing is that floyd WILL not fight coming forward like vernon, winky, or cotto. Those dudes didn't just stick & move. They fought head up & that's something floyd won't do believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by FLOYDTHEGREAT View Post
                  the test is a ****ing lie!!!

I didn't even see them ****ing prickng needles.

All i saw was tubes with blood, i want to see veins with needles...

Blood test failed big time!!!!
                  Yeah, I don't believe it's really been Pacquiao taking those piss tests for the NSAC all this time either. I have a suspicion it's Buboy or one of his other lambons piss.

Since I don't want to see Manny's dick, I need one of you to verify.

Good post And Still.

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                    see the thing yall are missing is that floyd WILL not fight coming forward like vernon, winky, or cotto. Those dudes didn't just stick & move. They fought head up & that's something floyd won't do believe that.
                    Wasn't the Cotto-Mosley fight up for grabs until Miguel started to control Shane with boxing ability?

What does moving forward/moving back have anything to do with anything? You guys are too hung up on floyd's fighting style. If it sucks so bad, somebody should just beat him at it.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                      Yeah, I don't believe it's really been Pacquiao taking those piss tests for the NSAC all this time either. I have a suspicion it's Buboy or one of his other lambons piss.

Since I don't want to see Manny's dick, I need one of you to verify.

Good post And Still.
                      Pacquiao took 2 or 3 days to submit that NSAC-mandated urine sample in December.

Comment

Working...
                      X