Collapse
No announcement yet.

After watching how they tested Floyd one 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not gonna lie that would be kinda annoying but for 25 million we could work something out

Comment

It guarantees a clean fair fight WTF is wrong with you lot , they are paid millions and have millions at stake , they are elite athletes trained to perfection ,,,, yet so many fukwits on this forum cant see this is a great image for professional boxing because of there idol bull**** , fuk of ya bunch of sniffling school boys and get into the real world outside of my dicks bigger than your syndrome , fuking sick of the childish bull**** thrown around in here it fuks up a good forum .

OST is great for boxing and thats a fact .

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        I like how Floyd was like "yes!" (faking) when the testers arrived at his gym LOL. You can tell it's not a big deal the first time these guys come around but imagine the 12th - 20th time... man you'd be over it and just wanna tell em to piss off. Floyd's OSDT might backfire and get on his nerves in the end, after all Mosely doesn't seem to mind as it will make it clear he's not on anything when he beats Floyd.
        Not for 25+ million dollars.

The hardest part seemed like urinating because they dehydrate themselves to make weight sometimes. For Pacquiao I think he only he eats pretty much anything he wants to make weight, so I don't think he'd have problems filling the cup.

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
          What was all that stuff that the USADA needing only less than a teaspoon of blood? I just watched 24/7 and they took around 4 tubes of blood from Mosley not just less than a teaspoon. They took 2 tubes from Floyd. The narrator also mentioned that Shane had been tested 3 times in the past 10 days. They didn't mention anything else about Floyd. Is this how random testing actually goes? That one fighter may be tested more than the other? Not hating, just asking some questions.
          those tubes aren't that big. They are more like a tablespoon. You should know this if you have ever been tested for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Not for 25+ million dollars.

The hardest part seemed like urinating because they dehydrate themselves to make weight sometimes. For Pacquiao I think he only he eats pretty much anything he wants to make weight, so I don't think he'd have problems filling the cup.
            wtf does eating have to do with water being lost? Please explain. B/c if you work up a hard sweat you will piss less. So where does food come in to play at. Plus you don't eat in the middle of working out anyway.

Comment

Arum ain't letting Manny go through this ****, so all of this is a moot point. If Shane & Floyd are compelled to do this testing, more power to them......just don't expect Manny to.

Comment

Yea. Sitting down for 2 minutes to have a little needle put in you and adding 2 people to your entourage looks really hard

obviously they make it look worse for tv. those tests were probably foot notes on shanes camp which the editors just tried to put a focus on

Comment

It doesnt seem as strenuous as i thought it might have been, however i noticed that they took alot more blood than i had pictured in my mind but nothing a 14 day cut off date wouldnt satisfy

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                    Pacquiao should not be subjected to eating and drinking and watching basketball games.

You're right.

Comment

Originally posted by Check.Hook View Post
                      Yea. Sitting down for 2 minutes to have a little needle put in you and adding 2 people to your entourage looks really hard

obviously they make it look worse for tv. those tests were probably foot notes on shanes camp which the editors just tried to put a focus on

get a new name bro...that ones mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X