After watching how they tested Floyd one 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post
    it did seem quite annoying
    Yeah the testers did seem annoyed. Having to run around and wait. Hard work for them.

Comment

oh the suffering of having 2 extra people in pacs 20 person entourage.....they shouldve just made floyd drink a gallon of water...i think they wanted his s-w-a-g for a few extra hours...

Comment

dumbest thread ever...thats why your not a champ p**sy your not willing to do what it takes fa**it. The testing i saw was not that bad at all, I hate when f**s come on here a nd b**ch and moan about what a coward would or wouldnt do.

Comment

What work are you talking about?
          Sitting around eating and watching tv?

Comment

It would piss me off with some random dudes just chillin round my house to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
              It would piss me off with some random dudes just chillin round my house to be honest
              Probably would keep you from your video games , these are elite athletes dude , try and think outside of your small mind .

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                Lmao !

Seriously though. I can't quite wrap my head around what's so "hard" about sitting around, watching ESPN, drinking Gatorade, and eating snacks.

Comment

LOL at *****s and their idol Gayweather OSDT... Only a desprate loser who's trying to get attention would go through that ****. The only OSDT Gayweather was doing behind close door was a big fat syringe going up his ass.

Comment

Damn makes me wonder why PACMAN wouldn't take these tests? Props to Floyd and Shane for takeing a step for boxing! I love this.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      LOL at *****s and their idol Gayweather OSDT... Only a desprate loser who's trying to get attention would go through that ****. The only OSDT Gayweather was doing behind close door was a big fat syringe going up his ass.
                      Your such a child

Comment

Working...
                      X