Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    It means jack **** because the testing he is taking (when he takes them) is the same kind Barney Rubble used to take.

THAT'S WHY.
    Oh well. There is no proof that Manny is doping so he is innocent till proven guilty. In order to do blood doping EPO and HGH, the clear and all those PED's there has to be some tie to a company, Doctor etc. You just don't go to the local grocery store and get those.....so again if he was doing that....it will eventually come out. Until then...innocent till proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      Oh well. There is no proof that Manny is doping so he is innocent till proven guilty. In order to do blood doping EPO and HGH, the clear and all those PED's there has to be some tie to a company, Doctor etc. You just don't go to the local grocery store and get those.....so again if he was doing that....it will eventually come out. Until then...innocent till proven guilty.
      This isn't a criminal case man, ain't no "he's innocent until proven guilty." I'm well within my rights to say whatever I feel like. And based on his excuse-making, lie-having, full of **** ass, he's guilty as far as I'm concerned. And in the world I live in (where a lot of people live), A LOT of people feel that way.

Comment

If he never would have confessed, and if Canseco and others weren't witnesses his legacy would be intact and no one would have been questioning him.

Again he didn't fail a test, but there were people who witnessed him doing so and brought him before court. There is no proof what so ever of Pac nor are there any people coming out and claiming he is using PED's.

Remember there are dozen upon dozen of other boxers who train at the wild card gym and with Roach. Don't you think someone would have mentioned something by now if Manny was on something?
        Even before his confession, people believed he cheated the sport.

What'd Conseco witness, and who are these others; Where exactly is the proof?

He was brought to court and didn't talk about taking steroids, what's your point?

No I don't. Just as there were countless baseball players that witnessed each other juicing, and never said a word.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
          Think about it: If SRL hadn't tried to "man up" against Duran in 1, he would beat RD 10 times out of ten. That STYLE beats Duran. What style does Floyd fight?

I am merely explaining Jeff's perspective.
          That was the biggest myth of that fight....leonard trying to prove his bravado. In a sense that may have been somewhat true...but that fight was won because Duran made Leonard fight that type of fight. Leonard couldn't have gotten outta that type of fight if he wanted to because Roberto put so much pressure on him, cut the ring off etc.

Comment

Yes there was. With McGwire there were teammates who saw him taking them and who Mark flat out told he was taking them. With Mosely and Bonds there were ties to Conte etc....when the Mitchell report and various other crackdowns on Doping took place.
            What teammates? Where's the proof?

Where's the proof Bonds ever took PED's?
            Last edited by Hannibal Barca; 04-09-2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              This isn't a criminal case man, ain't no "he's innocent until proven guilty." I'm well within my rights to say whatever I feel like. And based on his excuse-making, lie-having, full of **** ass, he's guilty as far as I'm concerned. And in the world I live in (where a lot of people live), A LOT of people feel that way.
              Well that world is very small and insignificant. If it was significant, then the people who mattered wouldn't give Pac the awards, praise and respect they do.

Comment

This isn't the US judicial system, there is no "innocent until proven guilty".

So you're under the delusion that you have to have industrial ties to use HGH and EPO? And even if that were true, you don't think Ariza, Roach, and Pac have the prestige to get their hands on those said drugs?

Nope, in the mind of the masses he's guilty. Ask the casual fan, and they'll tell you just that. When he declines testing a second time, public outcry will be even greater.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                  What teammates? Where's the proof?

Where's the proof Bond ever took PED's?
                  That's right, for 40 fights it's quit clear Floyd was using Ped.

Comment

But, But, But, Manny doesn't seem to be the type of guy to use steroids.

Comment

Well that world is very small and insignificant. If it was significant, then the people who mattered wouldn't give Pac the awards, praise and respect they do.
                      The real world is the only world that matters, not the world you maintain within your mind. Your boys a cheater, and everyone knows it. You think people like Brian Kenny and Jim Rome have pressed he and his team on the subject for ****s and giggles? Nope, your boys just a cheater, and they know it.

Nobody gives a damn about his praise and rewards. Ask Barry Bonds, the greatest power hitter to ever play the game; or Roger Clemens, one of the greatest pitchers to ever grace the mound.
                      Last edited by Hannibal Barca; 04-09-2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X