Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
    Funny *****s. We have a Mayweather siding with a Mayweather and it's a good read ?
    Is that the only part you read?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      That means jack ****.
      Why not? Right now there is a witch hunt to find athletes cheating but later on down the road people will look back and their wont be any proof of him cheating (due to no failed test). If he is cheating....the truth will eventually come out. Until then, he is innocent to otherwise proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
        That's right, we are still laughing why Floyd would give up 70mills for a teaspoon of blood.
        Where'd you get 70million from?

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          Why not? Right now there is a witch hunt to find athletes cheating but later on down the road people will look back and their wont be any proof of him cheating (due to no failed test). If he is cheating....the truth will eventually come out. Until then, he is innocent to otherwise proven guilty.
          It means jack **** because the testing he is taking (when he takes them) is the same kind Barney Rubble used to take.

THAT'S WHY.

Comment

There's no proof of Mark McGwire ever cheating, or Shane Mosely, or Barry Bonds, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              Yeah, he's such an idiot. Now he won't even make half of that money fighting that bum Shane. Pac made 40 million fighting the best welterweight out there in Clottey. I wish Floyd was half as smart as Manny Pacquiao.
              Yeah, but the Clottey fight was action-packed.

...and there was a really big TV in the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                Mark McGwire never flunked a drug test, and never will. Much like Pac, he ducked the situation all together, and in the minds of many sports fans, that's an admission of guilt.

Number one, it isn't fact, it's subjective. Secondly, why would I care either way?
                If he never would have confessed, and if Canseco and others weren't witnesses his legacy would be intact and no one would have been questioning him.

Again he didn't fail a test, but there were people who witnessed him doing so and brought him before court. There is no proof what so ever of Pac nor are there any people coming out and claiming he is using PED's.

Remember there are dozen upon dozen of other boxers who train at the wild card gym and with Roach. Don't you think someone would have mentioned something by now if Manny was on something?

Comment

Nobody is that much better than Duran that Duran only has "A punchers chance" to beat. Duran beat an undefeated Prime Sugar Ray Leonard at 147....a fighter who is a way better pure boxer than Floyd, so what makes him think Floyd will make it look easy. Dude lost credibility with that statement.
                  Think about it: If SRL hadn't tried to "man up" against Duran in 1, he would beat RD 10 times out of ten. That STYLE beats Duran. What style does Floyd fight?

I am merely explaining Jeff's perspective.

Comment

Where'd you get 70million from?
                    When they interviewed Floyd and he said he was making 40mills vs Mosley and $70mills vs PAC....LOL

Comment

There's no proof of Mark McGwire ever cheating, or Shane Mosely, or Barry Bonds, etc.
                      Yes there was. With McGwire there were teammates who saw him taking them and who Mark flat out told he was taking them. With Mosely and Bonds there were ties to Conte etc....when the Mitchell report and various other crackdowns on Doping took place.

Comment

Working...
                      X