Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
    Sugar Ray Leonard wasn't "A way better pure boxer" than Floyd, and Leonard is my all time favorite boxer right up there with Ali.

And the second time SRL and Duran fought, did SRL not make Duran quit?
    Well he is a better pure boxer lets put it that way. SRL outboxes Floyd at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      That's right, Shane is nothing but a bum...5 loses, and undercard fighter, a known steriod user who could still be using steriod.
      Manny has 3 losses, two of which were by KO from Rustico Torrecampo and Medgoen Singsurat. He has two recorded draws, one with JMM and the other with Agapito Sánchez. On top of that, to this day, manny people believe he lost to JMM in their second bout.
      Last edited by Hannibal Barca; 04-09-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        Well he is a better pure boxer lets put it that way. SRL outboxes Floyd at 147.
        SRL isn't a better boxer, he's a better fighter, and more physically gifted. Floyd just maybe the most technically skilled boxer to ever lace up the gloves.

Btw, can anyone tell my how to disable rep?

Comment

And Pac fans everywhere celebrate.
          Well honestly I would love to see the fight but it's not the end all be all if it doesn't happen. There are alot of fights I'm hyped to see Manny in and also there is alot of history to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            That's right, Shane is nothing but a bum...5 loses, an undercard fighter, a known steriod user who could still be using steriod.
            Yep. Floyd won't even make five million in that fight. Floyd should leave one of his promotions, both promotions takes certain percentages of money in all of his recent fights. Manny is his own boss, that's why he was able to make 40 million with the best welterweight in the world, Joshua Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              Well honestly I would love to see the fight but it's not the end all be all if it doesn't happen. There are alot of fights I'm hyped to see Manny in and also there is alot of history to be made.
              Nope. Manny needs to fight Floyd or retire. Get off PED's for a single match, and go make the fight of the last two decades.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                All i know is that the fight fell through because one man didn't agreed to one demand, while the other man agreed to every demands. If anyone is more to blame, it's the one guy who didn't agreed to everything.
                Well if thats how you feel...cool bro. I wont argure with you. Fight won't happen, most pac fans I know have moved on (including myself) so It's really no point to ask us our opinion on an article over an already played out subject. ****s old....so let it go homie.

Comment

I need to disable my rep too. A little help please, anyone?

Comment

Nope. Manny needs to fight Floyd or retire. Get off PED's for a single match, and go make the fight of the last two decades.
                    Why do that when he can juice up and fight Margarito? And his fans will go crazy. GO PACMAN!!

Comment

Manny has 3 losses, two of which were by KO from Rustico Torrecampo and Medgoen Singsurat. He has two recorded draws, one with JMM and the other with Agapito Sánchez. On top of that, too this day, manny people believe he lost to JMM in their second bout.
                      You are right, Manny the bum is a done and damaged fighter after the Torrecampo and Singsurat fight who became fighter of the decade that scared Floyd to death. Inmagine what a none damage Pac would be like.

Comment

Working...
                      X