Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
    In other words. You've been owned, and have nothing else to bring to the discussion.

Btw, no ones mad at you. This has been relatively civil.
    actually I liked talking to you and others. No beef homie and if you felt I have disrespected you in any way by my replies...I appologize.

BTW I haven't been owned. I'm actually stopping for the day similar to a fighter that stops when his arms get tired due to beating the **** outta his opponents....LOL

I swung on you guys till my arms hurt. I'm done and already chalked it up as a victory...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
      In other words. You've been owned, and have nothing else to bring to the discussion.

Btw, no ones mad at you. This has been relatively civil.
      What he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        So in other words, it's ok to bypass commission rules. Right?
        If you actually read up on how the commission handles thing then you would know the answer to the question you have asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
          If you actually read up on how the commission handles thing then you would know the answer to the question you have asked.
          Ugh..ok go back and read the last two pages. It'll come to you, I believe.

Comment

Yeah, some people want to cover their eyes and hope it goes away.
            You sure are right, I can't believe a man would duck $70mills for a teaspoon of blood and peoples would cover their eyes hoping others don't know that Floyd is ducking.

Comment

• heres you clue: the **** is comin from a MAYWEATHER, the biggest classless bull****ters in boxing , period!....

Comment

• If Pac retires without fighting Floyd over a drug test. Im convinced hes a cheat.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  If Pac retires without fighting Floyd over a drug test. Im convinced hes a cheat.
                  I mean...think about that. Over a drug test. The biggest fight in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    heres you clue: the **** is comin from a MAYWEATHER, the biggest classless bull****ters in boxing , period!....
                    For Bull****ing and being found out in video evidence , Pac and Roach win hands down , never heard so much contradiction in boxing that comes from Pac and Roach .

Comment

I mean...think about that. Over a drug test. The biggest fight in history.
                      Whats to think about , if Pac dont man up to a real PEDS test and avoids this fight again he is a cheat and dont want to fight without his juice , no other explanation is believable , Pac needs to put it all to rest and sign the dotted line .

Comment

Working...
                      X