Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather interview (Floyd and Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Manny was clean he wouldve taken the test. Time to wake up people.

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      Can I ask you a question (not trying to flame either)...

What do you have to gain by repeatedly posting this stuff? U seem so passionate about proving Manny to be a cheater....I just don't get it?
      Does it bother you? Is there a reason why you're asking?

Let me put it to you like this - there is nothing more infuriating then watching people use fanhood as a guise to cover up stupidity. Let me put it another way: If you weren't so beholden to Manny Pacquiao, you would see the obvious. And it wouldn't take me - or the rest - countless threads daily to beat it into your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        If Manny was clean he wouldve taken the test. Time to wake up people.
        It has nothing to do with him hiding anything and everything to do with him not wanting to bow down to Floyd. They already said they will do any type of test the commission wants.

Comment

• 50% innocent 50% guilty.

Comment

It has nothing to do with him hiding anything and everything to do with him not wanting to bow down to Floyd. They already said they will do any type of test the commission wants.
            Then how come they ignore the commission when THEY feel like it?

See what I mean? You wonder why I refute **** daily? Because I'm forced to watch people pick d*ckriding over common sense!

Comment

I dont buy that it has nothing to do with Pride.

Pride is taking the test and beating Floyds ass.

Instead he sued, ducked Floyd and fought a gate keeper and then took a blood test, 2 tubes 19 days away from that fight.

It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Does it bother you? Is there a reason why you're asking?

Let me put it to you like this - there is nothing more infuriating then watching people use fanhood as a guise to cover up stupidity. Let me put it another way: If you weren't so beholden to Manny Pacquiao, you would see the obvious. And it wouldn't take me - or the rest - countless threads daily to beat it into your head.
                Not really. I just feel it is annoying at times.

BTW what's the obvious and how am I using my fanhood to cover up stupidity?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Then how come they ignore the commission when THEY feel like it?

See what I mean? You wonder why I refute **** daily? Because I'm forced to watch people pick d*ckriding over common sense!
                  When did they ignore the commission? I don't get that and what made you post that. I agree that some of the **** posting kinda forces you to reply back, which is why I post the way I do sometimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    I dont buy that it has nothing to do with Pride.

Pride is taking the test and beating Floyds ass.

Instead he sued, ducked Floyd and fought a gate keeper and then took a blood test, 2 tubes 19 days away from that fight.

It is what it is.
                    Honestly I don't even know where to start with this

Pac ducking Floyd???????
                    Top 5 WW considered a gate keeper??????/
                    or the 2 tubes being comparable to random testing.

Comment

Not really. I just feel it is annoying at times.

BTW what's the obvious and how am I using my fanhood to cover up stupidity?
                      Several pages ago you are the same person who said, "What lies?" with regards to Manny Pacquiao, yes or no?

Comment

Working...
                      X