Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Racism out of Pacquiao's Success is Dispicable.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
    do you bundle in illiteracy as part of the "worste historical scanarious than Aparteid"?
    I didnt know you were the spelling police...

**** off....

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
      STFU esse,,,,

You've been mad at Pinoys since Pac whooped all your Mexicant heroes...

BTW,,,, Pinoys have been in worste historical scenarious than Aparteid... Its just too bad you dont hear about it in your telenovelas you like watching...
      Originally posted by re-run View Post
      I'm just curious. For a person who seems to have a distaste towards Filipinos, where did you get your ideas of this?
      i know because i live here, it is ok for brown pinoy to imitate and make fun of the chinese, indians and arabs minority and also indigenous minority like negritos and mangyans but when foreigners make fun of them like this one they get massive butthurt and cry a river i guess they don't like karma

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
        well for one the ped comment about the philippines is blatantly wrong. Its a putdown & a factually wrong one at that. Even if it was true its still wrong. I dont even think the philippines have a olympic gold medal. Claiming that japan makes good cars is not a putdown but a compliment & there is some basis for it. Its not a baseless slander unlike what floyd said about the philippines making the best peds.

Its one thing to be accused by the sport & the ruling body & laws of the sport. Its another to be accused by your most closest rival without any shred of proof.

Would you run through hoops if the law that is in place says you are not guilty but since a rival says they dont believe the law in place you should be dictated to by his accusations?
        I'll repeat what I said above. No it isn't. It isn't any more racist than claiming "Italians contributed heavily to organized crime during the prohibition period."; or "Africans Americans are the primary cause of gang violence in many of Americas inner cities".

People need to quit attributing everything to being racist when it isn't. It as if people which to find racism where it doesn't exist.

Yes, I'd take the test. Just as I'd take a DNA test to clear my name if a women accused me of rape. The same way I'd willingly take a lie detector test, or find anyway possible to clear my name if a fellow student accused me of plagiarism. Just as I'd find anyway to prove I didn't steal from the register after being accused of doing so by a colleague. Etc, etc, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
          I didnt know you were the spelling police...

**** off....
          respect my authority

go stand in a corner, boy

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
            You failed to answer the question.
            Yes i have answered the question. Its you who have failed to mentally comprehend the answer given due because you want some kind of historical racist prerequisite in order to believe somebody could be racist towards someone.

Its quite obvious that Pacquiao's success & accolades given to him by the sport of boxing in America & by american writers that Floyd & his fanbase feel should have been entitled to floyd is the main cause of the hatred for Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
              Would you run through hoops if the law that is in place says you are not guilty but since a rival says they dont believe the law in place you should be dictated to by his accusations?
              This may take the topic in a different direction, but it's not "running through hoops". It is doing what 15,000 athletes, including the Phil Olympic team did at the Beijing games. Lebron, kobe, Roger Federer, Michael phelps, usain bolt, Serena Williams. They have all done it.

You might say "who is Floyd..."? Well, nobody was saying that at first when Top Rank and pac were negotiating dates. Only when they couldn't get the test-free window they wanted did Arum start with the "Floyd doesn't make the rules" argument.

Boxing is moving in that direction. New York, Germany, now Povetkin. It isn't a bad thing. Testing is a good thing. And I don't hate Floyd enough to turn down a good thing just because it came from an unappealing source. That would be dumb of me.

At the core, testing is a good thing. And it is FAIR. No advantage for anybody.

Comment

respect my authority

I got a good laugh out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Travieso View Post
                  i know because i live here, it is ok for brown pinoy to imitate and make fun of the chinese, indians and arabs minority and also indigenous minority like negritos and mangyans but when foreigners make fun of them like this one they get massive butthurt and cry a river i guess they don't like karma
                  I can agree with the disregard for the negritos minorities, but I wouldnt say it's the same for the other foreigner minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    thts not necessarily true. there is no worse when it comes to any of that stuff. i dnt get how ppl try to objectify and categorize ppl dying. the fact is ppl died. a lot of afticans died during era of the african slave trade. millions. at no time has millions of phillipinos been killed/kidnapped in tht manner. but i would never claim what, for example, the japanese did to the pinoys was any less gruesome in comparison.
                    HUH??? You serious???

More than a million Pinoys died as a result of the American/Pinoy War...

There were general instructions of American military to kill every Pinoy above the age of ten.... That was about 1/10 of the entire population....

The difference is that some people actually remember that happening and the actual scars are still there while African-Slave trade was over 300-400 years ago...

Please dont get me started....

Comment

respect my authority

LOL..BOY...Im Pinoy you must be talking to the poster that was speaking to me earlier...

Comment

Working...
                      X