Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Racism out of Pacquiao's Success is Di****able.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    well if ppl r askin u, why not explain???why be hostile?? u kno ur culture better than anyone, u kno ur history better thn anyone. so plz explain. and for ur info, i was a history major and my focus was east asian civ. primarily japan, su=o trust me i kno what the japanese, the spanish and even the americans did to the phillipinos. but that doesnt mean u cant explain.
    Why???? The same ****ing reasoning why Pac wont take the test...

Simply because He doesnt have the authority to command me do anything...

Just because I wont answer doesnt mean I dont know the answers,,,, It just simply means that I am happy to leave the little ****** in ignorant bliss....

He already made his mind up on my culture and nothing I could say could change his biggoted ways...

Comment

Originally posted by dakoNYCaso View Post
      On the real, why are you so ******??? Does it take much effort or is it natural???

Since when has it been racist to attribute something positive about a race???

Is it racist to say damn,,, all you blacks sure are smart.....Or, you Italians sure cook some great food...

Damn, I cant believe the level of your ******ation...
      I think anyone following our conversation can attest to the fact that my level of intelligence is superior to your own. You struggle to even hold a sensible and rational conversation yet you feel you're in a position to insult someone's intelligence? Irony at it's finest.

Since when is it racist to attribute something factual to a race?

No it isn't, nor is it racist to say "Italians contributed heavily to organized crime during the prohibition period."; or "Africans Americans are the primary cause of gang violence in many of Americas inner cities".

And I can't believe how difficult you've shown it is to form coherent sentences.

Comment

STFU esse,,,,

You've been mad at Pinoys since Pac whooped all your Mexicant heroes...

BTW,,,, Pinoys have been in worste historical scenarious than Aparteid... Its just too bad you dont hear about it in your telenovelas you like watching...
        thts not necessarily true. there is no worse when it comes to any of that stuff. i dnt get how ppl try to objectify and categorize ppl dying. the fact is ppl died. a lot of afticans died during era of the african slave trade. millions. at no time has millions of phillipinos been killed/kidnapped in tht manner. but i would never claim what, for example, the japanese did to the pinoys was any less gruesome in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
          How's it racist to say the best PED's come out of the Philippines? Is claiming the best and most fuel efficient cars come from Japan racist?

No one has accused Pac of using PED's because he's from the Philippines, they've accused him because they don't believe he's achieved success naturally, and most recently, because of how shoddy his actions were after being accused.
          well for one the ped comment about the philippines is blatantly wrong. Its a putdown & a factually wrong one at that. Even if it was true its still wrong. I dont even think the philippines have a olympic gold medal. Claiming that japan makes good cars is not a putdown but a compliment & there is some basis for it. Its not a baseless slander unlike what floyd said about the philippines making the best peds.

Its one thing to be accused by the sport & the ruling body & laws of the sport. Its another to be accused by your most closest rival without any shred of proof.

Would you run through hoops if the law that is in place says you are not guilty but since a rival says they dont believe the law in place you should be dictated to by his accusations?

Comment

STFU esse,,,,

BTW,,,, Pinoys have been in worste historical scenarious than Aparteid... Its just too bad you dont hear about it in your telenovelas you like watching...
            << is this u?

yeah yeah keep crying nobody cares about it, i find it funny myself maybe because im not an oversensitive crying gay ass ***** like u.

Comment

STFU esse,,,,

do you bundle in illiteracy as part of the "worste historical scanarious than Aparteid"?

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                Please provide examples of African Americans, in mass, displaying racial animosity towards the Filipino peoples?
                I didnt start this thread to compare who's been more a victim of racism. I dont deny that filipinos have been racist towards any other race, I'm aware of that. My point is that not all remarks towards filipinos are a result of retaliation. Some of these remarks, such as those of carolla's stem from pacquiao's success.

Comment

Originally posted by Travieso View Post
                  << is this u?

yeah yeah keep crying nobody cares about it, i find it funny myself maybe because im not an oversensitive crying gay ass ***** like u.
                  LOL...sure...

I loved how one little Pinoy layed waste to your entire boxing elite...HAHAHAHAH!!!

Your ***** ass berarra ran an entire fight...
                  El **** Marquez layed out on his back how many times?????
                  Not so tereble got his wig peeled back so bad, he thought he was Pinoy doing San Miquel beer commercials...LOL...

Yes, I am crying.....from laughter that is....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Travieso View Post
                    philippines have always been racist even with their own kind like the chinese filipino and the negrito igorots and other ********** but these racisms are taken as a joke but when someone turns the joke on them they get butthurt and act as if they are oppressed black people of the apartheid ahahaha
                    I'm just curious. For a person who seems to have a distaste towards Filipinos, where did you get your ideas of this?

Comment

all the things carrolla said have already been said before in the Pinoy News thats where he get the idea from... blame pinoy news.... pinoy news is racist

Comment

Working...
                      X