Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they'd both be great sparring partners tho to prepare for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      Hey, good on Haye for showing up against faded ass Ruiz. I thought he looked sensational...then I realized he was fighting Ruiz 7 years after cruiserweight Roy Jones beat him silly.
      Ok then...

Comment

He beats both of them in their primes at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Or better yet... Roy Jones when he first became a pro. Boxrec says he fought as light as 147-150 his first few fights. Tell Pac to hop in the delorium and travel back to that time.
          jones never EVER weighed 147 in the pro's. next time you read boxrec open ur eyes. the lightest he ever weighed in a pro fight was 153 vs diagle. do ya research.

Comment

original poster is trolling. dont fall for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett View Post
              original poster is trolling. dont fall for it.
              Nah he really is that deluded.

Comment

Calderon-Hopkins.

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                  Here's the question......

If Pacquiao, all 145 lbs of him would have been in the ring with either Jones or Hopkins in last weekends fight, could he have beaten one or both of them?
                  To me it seemed like he has a shot even thought he would have been giving up reach, height and weight.

I just can't see either troubling Pacquiao too much fighting the way they did that night.

Vote: Discuss: Thanks.
                  All jokes aside (this is a joke thread right) Manny is not superman he would be fukd within 2 rounds against either!!!

Wake up guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Nah he really is that deluded.
                    And looks like slightly more people on here are as deluded as me as it seems. That would make you the ignorant minority wouldn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by BROOKLYN CESAR View Post
                      All jokes aside (this is a joke thread right) Manny is not superman he would be fukd within 2 rounds against either!!!

Wake up guys!!!
                      Like he was against Delahoya? Who put up a decent fight with Hopkins for several rounds before being caught by a good body shot?

That's my point. If they fought that way against Pac that night, they would both lose a decision to him. They would not have been able to land enough to get his respect or make it count.

Hard to believe, but I say Pacquiao would have beaten either on the night and like I said before, I know normally that would not be the case. But that night was different. Jones looked older than Hopkins and Hopkins actually looked his age.

Comment

Working...
                      X