Poll: Pacquiao vs Jones/Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Pacquiao vs Jones/Hopkins?

Here's the question......

If Pacquiao, all 145 lbs of him would have been in the ring with either Jones or Hopkins in last weekends fight, could he have beaten one or both of them?
    To me it seemed like he has a shot even thought he would have been giving up reach, height and weight.

I just can't see either troubling Pacquiao too much fighting the way they did that night.

Vote: Discuss: Thanks.
    Pac would have beaten either on that night.
    53.66%
    Pac would have beaten Jones but not Hopkins.
    2.44%
    Pac would have beaten Hopkins but not Jones.
    0.00%
    Both would still have beat him, they are simply too big, etc.
    43.90%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 04-08-2010, 09:26 PM.

I'm not sure, 147 Pacquiao vs. 175 Jones/Hopkins? I'll get back at you.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
      I'm not sure, 147 Pacquiao vs. 175 Jones/Hopkins? I'll get back at you.

That's my thoughts. I really don't know right now. Before last weekend I would have thought I was crazy for writing this garbage but right now I'm just not so sure.

They both looked pathetic. Hopkins really suprised me more than Jones because I havn't seen him look so ineffective before. Not even in the first fight.

Comment

Some Pacquiao fans are ******ed.

Comment

Or better yet... Roy Jones when he first became a pro. Boxrec says he fought as light as 147-150 his first few fights. Tell Pac to hop in the delorium and travel back to that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Or better yet... Roy Jones when he first became a pro. Boxrec says he fought as light as 147-150 his first few fights. Tell Pac to hop in the delorium and travel back to that time.
            That Jones would have destroyed Pac......and I mean easily.

But truthfully, that's not a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Some Pacquiao fans are ******ed.
              I agree. But if you were refering to me, I think you are mistaken. I'm not a real big Pacquiao supporter at all.

Comment

WW Pac gets Destroyed by 45yr old light heavyweight Hopkins.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    WW Pac gets Destroyed by 45yr old light heavyweight Hopkins.
                    Destroyed? I'm not so sure. Call me crazy but he could barely get anything done against the barely visible shell that is a 41 year old Roy Jones. What makes you think he would destroy a mover and an offensive force like Pacquiao so easily? Who says Hopkins even lands like he wants to with Pac's foot movement.

Think about it. There's a reason the poll results read the way they do. It's not just because there's a ton of Pacquiao nutthuggers on here man.

Comment

Working...
                    X