Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im confused about the WEIGHT of Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mrs. Iceta View Post
    you should change it to lil wayne
    I don't like lil wayne.

Comment

• click vbPlaza Menu, then choose most sold items. after that choosechange username

Bank

View

Donate

View

Give Gifts

View

Postcount Plus 50

View

Give Ribbons

View

Change User Title

View

Change Username

View

Thief

View

Colored Username

View

Glow Username

View

Lottery

Comment

• Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
        He never fought Mosley or Mayweather, so he didn't compete with nor dominate the best welter-weights.
        Pac dominates the Guy who Beat Mosley. Then Makes the Bigger So called the Best skilled fighter Floyd a Coward.

No one can say Pac ducks Floyd. He already agreed to Fight Floyd then Floyd makes this unnecessary demands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Pac dominates the Guy who Beat Mosley. Then Makes the Bigger So called the Best skilled fighter Floyd a Coward.

No one can say Pac ducks Floyd. He already agreed to Fight Floyd then Floyd makes this unnecessary demands.
          You're one of the worst *******s on this site.

Mosley lost to Cotto but Shane dominated the Margarito that dominated Cotto, so that must mean Mosley is the best.

Your logic only makes sense in Pacland, which unfortunately for you is the opposite of what is reality.

You are the biggest ****ing idiot on this board and you should refrain from posting outside of the Pinoy Lounge.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

Pacquiao beat a guy who was a shadow of his former self and at a catch-weight on top of it, not the same guy who Mosley had a close fight with.

Cotto didn't look that good after his loss to Margarito - Freddie Roach

Cotto is damaged goods, ripe for picking - Teddy Atlas

Pacquiao ducked Mosley and Mayweather. Just deal with it, it's a fact.

Comment

• Comment

• [IMG]http://www.***********.com/boxing_images2/MarquezPacquiaoWeighIn.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    I see posters saying he used to come in at WW (141-147) back when he was at the lower weights. They use that to make the point that he hasnt really gained any weight at all. Which is fine. Ok Cool.

But I also see posters saying Pac is just a little itty bitty guy beating bigger fighters. I read that hes a light weight on here and what hes doing is so amazing.

But if you guys say Pac never gained any weight and is where he should be at this stage which is WW. How the hell is him beating "bigger" guys so impressive?

Which is it fellas.

I wiped my ignore list clean because I want to get his hardcore fans take on this.
                    i think at this point he proved he can fight at WW....plus training and condition, pac got that on lock. comes in at shape for a guy that's little...think ppl say that cause

A. they're not use to seeing a guy from a small weight compete at bigger weights (hence the steroids accusations)

B. hype. tho not the bad hype, but the annoying kind that you somewhat agree with (or disagree)

the moment he lose at WW i can guarantee that people gonna use that "itty bitty" excuse as a way to justify his lose instead of saying he loss to a better fighter that night.

but some people need to accept the fact that so far he's doing complety fine at WW and it's probably gonna be his last weight he fight at. no one got proof that he's doing other things to get the condition he at now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                      Pacquao was knocked out twice by two bums, lost to a washed up Morales and got outboxed by a smaller, older, and slower Marquez.

that lost he got makes him a monster until he fought those big WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X