Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im confused about the WEIGHT of Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I see posters saying he used to come in at WW (141-147) back when he was at the lower weights. They use that to make the point that he hasnt really gained any weight at all. Which is fine. Ok Cool.

But I also see posters saying Pac is just a little itty bitty guy beating bigger fighters. I read that hes a light weight on here and what hes doing is so amazing.

But if you guys say Pac never gained any weight and is where he should be at this stage which is WW. How the hell is him beating "bigger" guys so impressive?

Which is it fellas.

I wiped my ignore list clean because I want to get his hardcore fans take on this.
    Off topic: Hey burner, why do you buy yourself many ribbons?

Comment

You're confused about many things.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Off topic: Hey burner, why do you buy yourself many ribbons?
        Im all done. It was actually to prevent gay ribbons but I didnt know you can take em off.

Comment

Im all done. It was actually to prevent gay ribbons but I didnt know you can take em off.
          You don't know how to take them off? for a million e-points, am gonna teach you how.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
            You don't know how to take them off? for a million e-points, am gonna teach you how.
            lololol Oh naw I know how now but Im saying I bought all the ribbons so people would stop sending the gay pride ones.

Comment

lololol Oh naw I know how now but Im saying I bought all the ribbons so people would stop sending the gay pride ones.
              It was worth the try. lol

Comment

The greatest trick the devil ever did was convince the world he didn't exist. The greatest trick that Pacquiao ever did was convince you all that he was a small man. - Nazim Richardson

Comment

Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                  The greatest trick the devil ever did was convince the world he didn't exist. The greatest trick that Pacquiao ever did was convince you all that he was a small man. - Nazim Richardson
                  Damn Nazim said that...lol

Comment

Damn Nazim said that...lol
                    Yep.

Btw peoples, how do I change my username?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nike Phats View Post
                      Yep.

Btw peoples, how do I change my username?

you should change it to lil wayne

Comment

Working...
                      X