Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Klitschko Possible With Povetkin Being Paid Off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
    Always coming flying to help protect the reputation of the KLITS is biased in itself. Your reply to John Locke is biased because you try to discredit a man just because he wishes Haye beats the Klits because he thinks it would be better for the division.

I can find TONS of biased comments you made.
    Nope, I just asked him why the division would be better if Haye won, than if the Klitschkos won. Some people apparently think having "their" fighter as the winner is better for the sport than the Klitschkos winning, I thought the point of the sport was to determine who is the best.

Find them, and post them, then.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
      Nope, I just asked him why the division would be better if Haye won, than if the Klitschkos won. Some people apparently think having "their" fighter as the winner is better for the sport than the Klitschkos winning, I thought the point of the sport was to determine who is the best.

Find them, and post them, then.
      You asked that, and then you tried to discredit him for being biased towards Haye because he's british.

I don't have time now to post your biased comments, I'll do that tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Strange cos that seems very much like something the Klits do every time they fight.
        I remember Wlad signed a contract with Haye, went around the world promoting the fight in press conferences. Then who canceled the fight because he got cold feet two weeks before fight night?

Hint: It wasn't Wlad. Wlad was read and willing to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          the klits have far worse nuthuggers than haye, usually kkk mother****ers. i used to be a fan of wlad but it just got harder and harder rooting for him with these delusional racist punks doing the same.

some ppl just dont want to give klitschkos credit, just like alot of u klit fans dont want to give haye credit, again u are far worse. myself i would give him credit, but do i think wlad is better than ali based on beating david haye? no.. that might count as not giving him credit in your book.
          It's true, the Klitschkos have some annoying nuthuggers too, but much less than Haye (although the majority of the Haye "fans" are actually just Klitschko haters who will jump out of the bandwagon as soon as Haye loses). However I haven't seen racist posts from them, maybe you could show me?

I give Haye credit, on the measure he deserves: right now he's a solid HW with two legit wins, but that's all, he's not better than a Chagaev or Ibragimov. I'm not going to overhype Haye just because some idiots do it. I don't think Wlad will be better than Ali for beating Haye. However I know for a fact that all the people (save a few) who are all picking Haye to win/give trouble to Wlad will just say Haye was always a bum and the division is dead as soon as the Klitschkos beat them, because that's exactly what happened after Wlad beat Chambers, after Vitali beat Arreola, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
            You asked that, and then you tried to discredit him for being biased towards Haye because he's british.

I don't have time now to post your biased comments, I'll do that tonight.
            I said what I said because that guy said it would only be good if Haye won. Explain to me why would it only be good if Haye won? You'd only think that if you're biased. The good thing is having an unfication fight, and the man who wins will be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by maverock View Post
              I remember Wlad signed a contract with Haye, went around the world promoting the fight in press conferences. Then who canceled the fight because he got cold feet two weeks before fight night?

Hint: It wasn't Wlad. Wlad was read and willing to fight.
              Opinions, opinions, good aren't they.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Opinions, opinions, good aren't they.
                That's not opinion, it's fact. I have some facts too: Haye pulled out of the fight and his fans cited that it was because Setanta went bust and he wouldn't get paid. But recently he has said money doesn't matter to him and he wants to fight the Klitschkos for legacy. Tell me, who is lying?

Comment

Man who posts pictures of bottles to stem his argument.... Hhmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                    That's not opinion, it's fact. I have some facts too: Haye pulled out of the fight and his fans cited that it was because Setanta went bust and he wouldn't get paid. But recently he has said money doesn't matter to him and he wants to fight the Klitschkos for legacy. Tell me, who is lying?
                    Link me to solid facts please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                      Money doesn't matter to much, but no-one is going to fight for free, he pulled out because of a back injury although everyone accepts that this is a lie and it was due to the fact setanta failed, I don't think haye will duck either klit, although i do think he will lose against vitali and only has a punchers chance against wlad, but he is still a tougher test for the pair than any other fighter out there

Comment

Working...
                      X