Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Team Want Klitschko To Pass WADA Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Is Pac big?

No. This is professional sports. When dealing with athletes anyone could be juicing.
    well yeah, but you dont accuse someone of doing it.... boxing should just test both fighters before the fight....... but dont accuse someone of doing it

Comment

• this sport of boxing is becoming a ****ing joke.

either all commissions in boxing legislate full Blood and Urine test. Or stay as they are and not let boxers negotiate their own demands of extra test.

I ain't mad at Floyd here can't blame the guy for being a opportunist. Mostly mad at many boxing commissions around the world that let this **** get out of hand.

Get your house in order for **** sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lakas View Post
        He actually openly admitted on taking steroids .... he "UNKNOWINGLY" took
        that was vitali during his olympic days.

Comment

• Pac wasnt the Champ vs. Cotto and he demanded 145 pounds and Cottos title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red October View Post
            if arthur is asking for it from a guy with equal or better bargaining position then yes.

if arthur is asking for it from a guy who has worst or no bargaining position then no.

depends on the fighters.

if wlad was asking for it from povetkin. i wouldn't feel the same way.

wlad is the champion and the bigger money and he's in a position of power.

any request he makes is likely to be met so i don't see it as a way to back out or not to get the fight done.

it's different depending on the scenario.
            Wow. No wonder the world is going into the ****ter.

Comment

• I'll be surprised if Wlad agrees. For the zillionth time, demands like this are about leverage. Mosley agreed to Mayweather's request for stricter drug testing. Mosley and GBP told Judah to go screw himself when Judah requested it. Morales & Cotto agreed to strict monetary penalties if they missed weight against Pacquiao. You think if Timothy Bradley had been the one who went to WW and fought Cotto, he'd not only get a catchweight of 145, but a million dollars if Cotto were overweight? No, people would just say he's lucky to be getting the fight with a bigger name.

And that's where it is here, Wlad having the leverage over Povetkin, so I'll be surprised if he agreed to his demands. But I wouldn't mind, stricter drug testing is a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
                And that's where it is here, Wlad having the leverage over Povetkin, so I'll be surprised if he agreed to his demands. But I wouldn't mind, stricter drug testing is a good thing.
                No its not, the drug-tests are good as is. Boxers constantly get caught with the current system.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Forget pricing yourself out.
                  There is officialy another way to duck.
                  Looks like Teddy Atlas doesn't think his man is ready to fight Wladimir.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Wow. No wonder the world is going into the ****ter.
                    why?

boxing is all about the name and money.

you know that.

been like that forever.

the big name , big money guys can always ask for things.

the no name , small money guys can't.

it's like that outside the boxing world too.

Comment

• nothing wrong with that, its good for the sport, and lets not all forget vit is former juicer, he was dqed in the olympics for juicing.

Comment

Working...
                      X