Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell - World class skill,but lacks heart,strength and mental toughness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarrySlisk View Post
    Thanks for the video. That Dirrell is really a scumbag loser. This video shows clearly that he sees that Abraham is about to attack and because of this he lets himself fall down to the canvas.
    Nah,I think he slipped,but its his reaction to what happened afterwards that leaves so many question marks over his heart and his mental toughness or lack thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by Profanosaurus View Post
      When I watched the AA fight I was prepared to give Andre the benefit of the doubt over allegations of play acting,however having seen it dozens of times since from every conceivable angle,I just cannot see how a world title level fighter could have been hurt,let alone ko'd into convulsion city by a punch that barely landed and wasnt thrown with any serious intention,basically little more than a tap.

Having watched a few of Dirrell's fights,but particularly the Froch and Aa fights,he doesnt really appear to have the stomach for a fight or the heart of a champion. I find this sad in a way because he has some superb boxing skills.

I truly believe that his lack of mental toughness is going to find him out in his next few fights. I can see him quitting or pulling some kind of stunt in the ring.

Anyone else noticed this?
      I pretty much agree. he has heart, but he lacks physical as well as mental toughness.

dirrelll is not very sturdy and falls down by himself, and roughing him up throws him off his game

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        I pretty much agree. he has heart, but he lacks physical as well as mental toughness.

dirrelll is not very sturdy and falls down by himself, and roughing him up throws him off his game
        Im not sure about him having that much heart,we will see in his next 3 fights,maybe even in his next one.

Comment

Working...
        X