No announcement yet.

Why Adam Carolla’s Rant on Pacquiao and the Philippines backfired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
    Once again, ppl expressing outrage over what a comedian says but no one is outraged by the fact that pacq is shaming his ppl and country by using the bs excuses that he is using. Outside of the obvious blatant stereotypes, the comedian was right. He stated FACTS!

He/pacq gets a pass for ducking the random blood and urine tests. He pulls the same move that past ped users have when accused/hinted at doing peds; SUE. And his fans support and spew the excuse of the week the whole time.

Then once again we are force fed the hypocrisy when the racists cry racism. If ure not one of the posters on here or any other forum who posts ignorant racist comments then feel free to be outraged. But, if someone can check your post history and see blatant or subtle racial text then have a tall glass of STFU!
    reason why many americans look at it that way is because thats our society...if we get pulled over for a possible DUI, and refuse to submit to a breathe test, then the po po finds us guilty under suspicion...or someone refuses to take a polygraph test, what do we do? suspect....how bout when those hobos in salem killed all them innocent people cuz they suspected them of withcraft lmao...ok, my point is across...

they don't have those tests or what not in the Philippines...prob cuz its poor over there, but do yall really believe the Philippines has the BEST peds also? THE PHILIPPINES! lmao...chill

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
      Do you even know what ****ing racist comments people are pissed off at?

So he comments on Pac's blood tests. BIG DEAL. IT'S BEEN OVERDONE. He just ****ted on the rest of the nation for no apparent reason.
      that wasn't the offensive part though imo...

it was all that tourist sex things and all that other crap...some of it was funny when it was just about Pacquiao, but when he targeted the Philippines, that was when i stopped smiling and was wondering if he was joking cuz it sounded really racist...whether it was to filipinos, blacks, hispanics, or any race...dude sounded racist lol

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        i don't mind hearing Pacquiao jokes, they're funny i must say

but that was way overboard IMHO
        exactly what i was thinking when people think the only people mad about it are *******s...

i love hearing people bash other people at the top of their world...tiger woods, kobe bryant, conan and leno lol, mayweather, bush lol, clinton ;-) lol...yall feel me

Comment

Originally posted by fireman_ek50 View Post
          that wasn't the offensive part though imo...

it was all that tourist sex things and all that other crap...some of it was funny when it was just about Pacquiao, but when he targeted the Philippines, that was when i stopped smiling and was wondering if he was joking cuz it sounded really racist...whether it was to filipinos, blacks, hispanics, or any race...dude sounded racist lol
          That's what I meant.

Comment

to be honest, i really can't wait to see what jimmy kimmel does on his show if ever Pac comes on again, being that him and adam are good friends lol...

thats what i wanna see lol

Comment

There was nothing racist about that broadcast.

Comment

Working...
              X