Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
    great NCAA Finals

Butler down by 1 with 49nsec left.
    Dammit!!! I didn'tknow they're playing right now.

Comment

The way people overreacted to this incident is just ridiculous. It was on the front page of Yahoo philippines and even the filipino presidents office commented on it. Carolla constantly rants about EVERY community and pretty much every topic yet Filipinos become outraged (even going so far as threatening violence) the first time he says anything negative about them. I dont always agree with what he says, I cant count the number of times he's made an insulting remark about Mexicans, but In the US we have something called freedom of speech which we value more than anyone's butthurt feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
        sorry to hear...
        Carolla was a funny bastard back in the day. Not a Conan style or Chappelle humor, but just a funny way of making observations type of humor.

Even some of the Pacquiao jokes were funny, but when he brought the Philippines into the subject, it was just over the top. Maybe just too dry, but his comments were more ignorant than racist.

If he can't make racial jokes effective, yet non-offensive like Chappelle, he should just go back to telling dirty jokes again. I liked him better that way.

Comment

Heard the Philippines are filing a defamation suit against Carolla.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
            Heard the Philippines are filing a defamation suit against Carolla.
            LOL.

Comment

Heard the Duke won, coach K got his 4th national title.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguarJames View Post
                The way people overreacted to this incident is just ridiculous. It was on the front page of Yahoo philippines and even the filipino presidents office commented on it. Carolla constantly rants about EVERY community and pretty much every topic yet Filipinos become outraged (even going so far as threatening violence) the first time he says anything negative about them. I dont always agree with what he says, I cant count the number of times he's made an insulting remark about Mexicans, but In the US we have something called freedom of speech which we value more than anyone's butthurt feelings.
                man, its not a big deal to you coz he did'nt insult you or your people or your culture.....its soo easy to say the things you say coz its not about you.....nobody is taking away his freedom of speech but you cannot take away peoples rights to react either........

Comment

Lol they're mad.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    man, its not a big deal to you coz he did'nt insult you or your people or your culture.....its soo easy to say the things you say coz its not about you.....nobody is taking away his freedom of speech but you cannot take away peoples rights to react either........
                    I've been listening to Carolla for years now and he regularly makes comments about Mexicans, but I actually have a sense of humor.

Comment

Kramer condemns Carolla !

Comment

Working...
                      X