Comments Thread For: Hopkins Returns Home Healthy, Hints at Fighting On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad he's ok.

Comment

Call me cynical but I don't believe for one second that those rabbit punches caused any serious problems for Hopkins in that fight. He's a conman who'll do anything to win, he was looking for points to be taken from RJJ or a DQ win, it was pure theatrics IMO.

He did the same thing in the Calzaghe fight, I for one hate to see that sort of thing in boxing, especially from such a dirty fighter; if you can dish it out you should be prepared to take it in return. He blatently hit RJJ with a low blow on the ref's blindside earlier in the fight and RJJ didn't make anything of it because he's an honest sportsman.

If those taps had him seeing spots, he'd better forget about fighting David Haye 'cos Haye's rabbit punches were no joke.

Comment

He just needs to retire because he's waited too long to start fighting the best at 175 now. If he fought Dawson now, it'd be meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          Call me cynical but I don't believe for one second that those rabbit punches caused any serious problems for Hopkins in that fight. He's a conman who'll do anything to win, he was looking for points to be taken from RJJ or a DQ win, it was pure theatrics IMO.

He did the same thing in the Calzaghe fight, I for one hate to see that sort of thing in boxing, especially from such a dirty fighter; if you can dish it out you should be prepared to take it in return. He blatently hit RJJ with a low blow on the ref's blindside earlier in the fight and RJJ didn't make anything of it because he's an honest sportsman.

If those taps had him seeing spots, he'd better forget about fighting David Haye 'cos Haye's rabbit punches were no joke.
          naw hopkins is ok after a life and death struggle with a shot roy jones...thats good...now he ain't got no other choice but to fight his equal dawson, or move to heavy and fight adamak or haye...yeah hopkins is ok...lets line all of 'em up back to back...the career ending beatdown will be hopkins biggest most exciting fight i'm willing to bet, and it should be coming to a theatre near you...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            If he fights haye ...there will be a good chance of that because he will be dead
            you being too extreme man.......who has Haye ever killed?!? and when did B.Hop ever get put to sleep?!?.....get real!!

Comment

what makes you think these things?!? or that way?!? .....why not say he's a man instead of a conman?!?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                you being too extreme man.......who has Haye ever killed?!? and when did B.Hop ever get put to sleep?!?.....get real!!
                come on now...only reason hopkins hasn't taken a dirt nap is because he is tooooo defensive...and haye is the wrong style for him altogether....so is dawson....

Comment

give it up hopkins, u made ur point in the boxing world, ur a legent dont ruin your legacy like jones has been doin lately, retire enjoy your life, not worth gettin put in a coma and ruining all of your hard earned work.

Comment

Thank-You!!!!

Comment

hobkins proved what a fraud he is against JONES, faking, falling, crying!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X