Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you, Bernard Hopkins. You put another black eye on the sport we love.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    I love Hopkins. He got his revenge.
    Hopkins and Khan deserve a fan of your quality

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      There is a reason why everyone hates this guy. The boxers that hate this guy and his tiny fan base speak volumes, to what kind of guy he really is. I just wanted to pay my thanks to the thug known as Bernard Hopkins. Whether it is your disrespectful comments or your lifetime of dirty tactics, you take the cake buddy. What you did last night was a sham and for you to be Mr. tough **** and act as if you were something you weren't, left a dirty taste in our mouths. Instead of doing what you said you were going to, kayo RJJ, you stood there and threw illegal blows all night and stooped to the level of a crippled.

One more thing Bernard. If for a second you feel vindicated, look at yourself in the mirror. You didn't accomplish ****. RJJ is nothing, absolutely nothing for your resume. The guy fought with nothing yesterday and has been fighting with nothing for years. Go be happy, I know you will be but real boxing fans know what you are and where you stand in the sport. We know you aren't RJJ and we know you could never beat RJJ when he was in his prime. Take this "calzaghe" win and shove it old man. Since you ripped off the fans and took the easy route instead of fighting a real champion I hope you step up and fight Haye. I hope he absolutely takes your fucking head off. Rest in peace, *******.
      soapy will get you for posting that

Comment

Yeah, pathetic choice of opponent and even worse performance. He spent more time faking injury than he did landing punches.

My prediction is that he ends up fighting Taylor at 180lb catchweight, although maybe JT needs to get knocked out a few more times first. Then maybe a fight with Clifton Mitchell...

Comment

What a stupid thread; seriously. How can people question B-Hop's heart? The dude had always stepped in the ring against the best but all of a sudden because he doesn't face Chad, he isn't willing to face the best? Also, since when is B-Hop trying to be RJJ? That stuff is lame and childish. In my opinion, B-Hop has already accomplished more then Roy. You shouldn't set your expectations too high on a 45 year old, give it a damn rest, he's already done alot for the sport.

Comment

I like Hopkins but all the diving to the floor and play acting is beneath a guy of his skill set.

Comment

Lol, no surprise the ones who hate Hopkins are PR fight fans.

Comment

No one has ever been able to do as much at Hopkins advanced age. Give the guy respect. A black eye to the sport my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  What a stupid thread; seriously. How can people question B-Hop's heart? The dude had always stepped in the ring against the best but all of a sudden because he doesn't face Chad, he isn't willing to face the best? Also, since when is B-Hop trying to be RJJ? That stuff is lame and childish. In my opinion, B-Hop has already accomplished more then Roy. You shouldn't set your expectations too high on a 45 year old, give it a damn rest, he's already done alot for the sport.
                  No he hasn't dude allways had a questionable history which got boosted by basically beating Oscar/Tito and Winky all blow up massively in weight.

This was a disgraceful performance by him and Jones this **** weren't worth 5$ let alone 50$, Bhop won but barely i mean honestly an old shot Jones probably won 2 of the rounds and possibly 4 without the unfair pts deductions. Hopkins got away with fouls all night against a completely shot to **** guy but he didn't get punished..

Comment

The thing is, I realize Hopkins is 45 years old. But he does need to retire if he is going to continue to fight in the fashion that he has in his fights with Calzaghe, Wright, and now Roy Jones. He won all of them in my opinion. But I have to admit he can put you to sleep these days. Hopkins' marketability is only going to decrease if he fights on in my view. Hang em up.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      Lol, no surprise the ones who hate Hopkins are PR fight fans.
                      I guess the Tito beating is still fresh in there minds.

Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                      X