Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "Retire Roy Jones Jr" thread..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official "Retire Roy Jones Jr" thread..

You've had a decent career, hang those gloves up and enjoy life.

Both need to retire.

Comment

Its easy for us to say this, but these two guys don't know anything apart from boxing

Comment

Hopkins also. Roy looked great in the Calzaghe fight compared to tonight. He looked so "worn out"...

Comment

Originally posted by S K I N View Post
          Its easy for us to say this, but these two guys don't know anything apart from boxing
          For the sake of the sport , they have to.

Comment

**** Bernard Hopkins

**** him

Comment

its funny how many times this thread has been made after roy has had an awful fight.

Comment

roy accomplished everything he set out to do. now he jsut been fighting to fight. roy was p4p for a decade and one of the most amazing athletes ever. hes the reason i started watching boxing and got into it since i was a little boy watching him for first time in 93. bhop on other hand can retire now but he has a goal set to win hw title. unlike roy who was just fighting to fight. like a muscian who just tours with their old hits but dont make new music. well hopkins stillhas a goal even tho i think haye will blast him in under 8 rounds. but hey he earned 1 last big fight.

Comment

Hang them up Roy. You had a great career, in your prime you are without a doubt you are the most talented fighter of all time. It's over though my friend, it's over.

Comment

Golden Boy promotions is a DISGRACE

I had a DRAW

Comment

Working...
                    X