Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell Responds To Doubters: "Abraham Is The Hardest Puncher @ 168" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell Responds To Doubters: "Abraham Is The Hardest Puncher @ 168" (Audio)

If you didn't catch the interview last night, Dirrell answered a wide range of questions following the Abraham fight and specifically addressed the claims made by some accusing Dirrell of faking his reaction to the illegal shot thrown by Arthur Abraham.

Dirrell interview starts about 5 minutes into the show.

Open In Your Audio Player

Open The Original Webpage
    Last edited by BoxCleva; 04-03-2010, 02:17 AM.

i'll listen later

Comment

Its obvious AA can crack.

Don't need Dirrell to verify it.

smh....

Comment

Andre dirrell is a class act, he is going to be a great fighter one day

Comment

Originally posted by da chosen 1 View Post
          Andre dirrell is a class act, he is going to be a great fighter one day
          Direll fought a really great fight, Kudos to him, but at the end, he knew his time was coming...AA was hot on his heels and a hearbeat away from a ko. But AA blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            i'll listen later
            Yeah, me too...

Comment

Thanks, I can tell Drrell is ashamed of how he acted after AA got D.Q'd. I don't believe he was acting, I'm sure he wasn't but he is ashamed though. Someone told him "If that was acting; you should change careers"

Comment

So he did actually have a concussion. That pretty much disproves everyone who says he faked.

Comment

The guy is quite chinny, so we mustnt be bad to him. Anyone who wants bruce lee at his dinner party must be a great guy.

Comment

He admitted he thought the punch in the tenth was a KD, but also said it could have been called either way, because of the foot.

It's a great interview. You guys should listen. I have even more respect for this guy now.

Comment

Working...
                    X