Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell Responds To Doubters: "Abraham Is The Hardest Puncher @ 168" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good listen, he's a bad man, bound for great things and will win this tournament, they call him the matrix

Comment

Can someone type it up? No sound ATM

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Can someone type it up? No sound ATM
        It's very long. Hard to type that all up, even in summary.

Comment

WOWWW!!! Teddy Atlas really went off on Saurland, or however you spell it. About the faking thing.

Comment

OK NP man, probably lookl at it tomorrow. 1 am now so bedtime for me

Comment

That was great. Thought would be short, but went into a lot of detail. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by AC-Voltage View Post
                He admitted he thought the punch in the tenth was a KD, but also said it could have been called either way, because of the foot.

It's a great interview. You guys should listen. I have even more respect for this guy now.
                It is a very good interview, Dirrell provides interesting and detailed answers to virtually every question.

Comment

Dirrell was well on his way to getting stopped. He knows that.

Comment

I still can't believe how they gave Froch that fight. Unbelieveable.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                      Dirrell was well on his way to getting stopped. He knows that.
                      Dirrell seems very confident that he would have won the fight fairly easily if Abraham hadn't thrown the illegal shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X