No announcement yet.

David Haye "I'm the hardest punching fighter pound-for-pound in the world"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by etlux View Post
    exactly...SEVERAL of Wlad's last opponents have been out COLD...i.e. not breathing on the floor....Haye doesn't do **** to his opponents cus he's fought nothing but bums no one's ever heard of.

I can think of several off the top of my head in the last 2 years that Wlad PUT TO SLEEP unconscious....
    Tony Thompson,Calvin Brock & Eddie Chambers were all put to sleep with ONE PUNCH

Comment

There are plenty of more proven punchers in heavyweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        There are plenty of more proven punchers in heavyweight division.
        exactly. who has Haye KO'd in the heavyweights? LOL! Just cus he knocked out some bum no one's ever heard of in cruiserweight's ****ty ass joke division you think he's the hardest puncher at heavyweight?? What a joke he couldn't even dent Valuev for god sake.

Shannon Briggs and many other BUMS punch MUCH harder than Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by z0jo View Post
          so who is the hardest hitter at heavy if its not haye then?
          Who has Has knocked out at heavyweight to make this claim is a more reasonable question.

Comment

Just off the top of my head people at heavyweight who punch MUCH HARDER THAN HAYE:

Samuel Peter
            Shannon Briggs
            Wlad Klitschko
            Vitali Klitschko
            Chris Arreola
            Hasim Rahman
            David Tua
            Oleg Maskaev
            Oliver Mccall

All these guys easily hit harder than Haye and HAVE PROVEN IT.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
              exactly. who has Haye KO'd in the heavyweights? LOL! Just cus he knocked out some bum no one's ever heard of in cruiserweight's ****ty ass joke division you think he's the hardest puncher at heavyweight?? What a joke he couldn't even dent Valuev for god sake.

Shannon Briggs and many other BUMS punch MUCH harder than Haye.
              well pound-4-pound haye is alright i guess.... thats a reasonable statement

but when people go as far to say haye has more power than wlad, thats a really stupid argument which further proves the stupidity of haye fans.....

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                well pound-4-pound haye is alright i guess.... thats a reasonable statement

but when people go as far to say haye has more power than wlad, thats a really stupid argument which further proves the stupidity of haye fans.....
                Yeah pound for pound he's not bad since he weighs a lot less than most of the guys I listed, but in TOTAL power of one punch everyone on that list punches much harder than him, period. Haye ain't ****. He's just a little fish in a big pond at the heavies now and this Ruiz fight is the beginning of his quest to prove different

Comment

Valero, Pacquiao, Mosley, Abraham, Cotto are all harder punchers P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                    Does "zojo" means "dim" in whatever language of a country that you come from?
                    it means your moms *****

Comment

At the top end of the division, only Wladimir Klitschko hits harder. As has been pointed out, Vitali breaks people down over the course of a fight, he isn't a one-punch knockout fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X