Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Floyd KO'd Hatton, you could hear a rat piss on cotton.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kING T View Post
    on this Forum about floyd for, I would say, about a month maybe more.

Now, when Floyd beats Mosley are you haters really gonna pick up the same stupid nonsense you spew everyday about Floyd or are you gonna act like a man and not like a female and give this man his Proper respects? Hate him for who he is outside the ring, I don't care, but to continue to downplay what he do in the ring is turning this site into a playground for snotty nose 5 year olds!

Some of you fools are like women who will never answer the question but will always turn the table and run with something not even related to the point!

But I already know whats gonna happen after Mosley loses, excuses with run the day, just like with the Dirrel AA fight, AA got out boxed by a fighter who is not even a champ so you fools look any excuse rather that accept the truth, your Boy LOST! AA knew it and you know it!

Watch come May 1st!
    Anyone who gave Hatton a chance bought the HBO hype machine. Anyone with a Boxing brain knew Hatton's style would be easy pickings for Floyd down the stretch. Hatton was able to impose himself on Floyd and was able to push him, but Hatton's head was always out front like a Dear head on a wall.

Mosley >>>>>> Anyone Floyd's fought at WW win or lose.

Comment

Im a pac hugger but I know that Shane wont win this fight.

He's out of prime
      He's old as dirt
      When the fight is over he is going to blame OVERTRAINING for the reason he lost....guarentee it. Before the fight im going to make a thread about it and let ya'll know it

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
        *******s obsessive hatred against Floyd is undescribable. What kind of fans would made up a Facebook page about boycotting Floyd's upcoming fight? As bad as the *****s are, they didn't made a facebook page about boycotting Pacquiao's last fight, did they? If you don't want to see the fight that's your problem, but don't try to persuading others to not buy it.
        exactly, what boxing fan wouldnt want to watch mayweather v mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
          Im a pac hugger but I know that Shane wont win this fight.

He's out of prime
          He's old as dirt
          When the fight is over he is going to blame OVERTRAINING for the reason he lost....guarentee it. Before the fight im going to make a thread about it and let ya'll know it
          In the sense of age, I think Mosley's proven he can get a pass on it. He's still a dangerous fighter at 39. As far as his prime, everyone's opinion varies on what "prime" or "not being in your prime" means. Someone who didn't know anything abut Boxing would look at how Mosley demolished Margarito and totally think otherwise. Even in the Cotto fight, Mosley didn't look old more than Cotto fighting the very best he'd ever fought.

Plus, who is to say Floyd is still in his prime? It's easy to say obviously because he's undefeated, but watching him fight over the years he's become less dependent on his punching more than not getting hit when it was his offensive brilliancy that really helped him climb to the top more than a shoulder roll here and there.

I still got Floyd winning, but in no way because I think Mosley's old. That's as big a mistake as going in a fight with Pacquiao thinking you're the bigger / stronger guy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            then you'll come up with some weak as insult and put me on ignore so that i cant respond to the thread. this **** is typical from yall
            I won't do that.

I did not make myself clear, my whole intent with this thread is to respond to the poll:

Poll: (No hate thread) Do you consider mayweather one of the best Welterweights of this era

And you have leading with 45 votes:No I don't consider him one of the best

THAT IS THE NONSENSE IM TALKING ABOUT!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
              exactly, what boxing fan wouldnt want to watch mayweather v mosley.
              Legitimately, I've have been waiting 8 yrs for this fight. Wish it would've happened in 2006, but nevertheless Ill take it now.

Comment

LuLz im a pacquiao fan and i even know Floyd has skillz. Im betting on Floyd to win this fight.

Your argument is lame. Not all Pacquiao fans HATE MAYWEATHER and talk **** about him. I respect him as a person and as a boxer.

Comment

**** the haters..they make facebook pages begging people not to buy floyds fights,they file petitions for at&t to drop floyd,they red k online posters for being floyd fans..they are sad pathetic lil dick bastards with no reason to exist other than to deep throat manny...they have 0 boxing knowlege

Comment

Floyd gets full credit from me if he beats mosley......im not a floyd hater anyway......

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
                      LuLz im a pacquiao fan and i even know Floyd has skillz. Im betting on Floyd to win this fight.

Your argument is lame. Not all Pacquiao fans HATE MAYWEATHER and talk **** about him. I respect him as a person and as a boxer.
                      you respect a liar, hypocrite, accessory to attempted murder, women beater, etc....?

Comment

Working...
                      X