Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With 140 heating up, Bradley decides to leave the division...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is not leaving 140. The problem is that it was hard for him to get a fight at 140 against anybody relevant. Shaw contacted Golden boy so Bradley could fight Maidana but Golden boy passed. Khan didn't want none. They're trying to build up Alexander for a showdown at the end of the year. Ortiz is busy, there was really nobody for him to fight right now at 140. So he is taking an interim fight at 147. Is better for him to take a tune up then just sit out and do nothing.
    Last edited by jrosales13; 03-31-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
      Haha, Timothy Bradley has a stan.
      says SUPER M@NY!!

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Bradley coudve waited for Alexander and Maidana.

Abregu has the power to knock him senseless. This was a ****** fight to make. He gains nothing at all by winning.
        no he doesn't cmon

Comment

Originally posted by chillin8 View Post
          Well it doesn't surprise me how little you know, but when u call out everybody in the 140 and being avoided in the division. Sometimes u have to take risk and taking on a underfeated fighter in a higher weight class hopes to opening doors for him...
          Take a risk? against Abregu, the guy just flat out isn't that good. He better whoop his ass or he really isn't that good. I have only seen Bradley fight a couple times and I think he has got skills but I also think he is overrated at this point. I don't really think he has been that impressive, not saying he doesn't have the tools to do so, but his resume don't impress me that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            no he doesn't cmon
            Abregau have some sick power and he is big big welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
              I think he has that Andre Berto power. Were he shows great power against lesser opponents. But, doesn't show the power to stop top level fighters. And, both times he has stepped up against David Estrada and Richard Gutierrez he was not able to stop them. And, Bradley is on another level above Estrada and Gutierrez. I don't see Abregu being to stop Bradley. I don't even think Abregu has the power to keep Bradley off of him when Abgregu gets on his bicycle.
              Last edited by jrosales13; 03-31-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
                To fight unknown, but undefeated Luis Abregu (29-0-23 KOs) at 147. WTF, lots of great possible fights for Bradley at 140 now and he moves up to fight some nobody?

Oh well, at least we'll see Khan vs Malignaggi, Ortiz vs Campbell and hopefully Maidana vs Alexander. A Bradley vs Fat Ass Guzman would round things out nicely at 140 (pun intended).

Can someone explain to me why Timmy is moving out of the star studded Jr Welterweight division? We all know little Timmy is not a Welterweight.
                he's trying to get a fight with pac or mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
                  no just no

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    he's trying to get a fight with pac or mayweather.
                    Good luck with that... Manny's got bigger fish to fry and May will want every PED test known to man with the way Bradley's built.

Comment

wasnt he talking about moving to 147? after all that is were the top dawgs are at

Comment

Working...
                      X