Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko admitted using steroids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    So who is a minority again? What ethnic group is a minority? Let's see...those of African descent are an incredibly vast number. As are those of Asian. So I'm lost as to who you're referring to as a "minority" in this world.
    African-americans are the minority in america if I'm not mistaken. feel free to correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
      What countries are considered "western countries"?
      You want me to show you a map of europe and america?

Comment

It was the 90's! Everyone was doing it! Grant Hill, the cast of Cheers, the lead singer of The New Radicals.

Why back then when we weren't using our 14.4 bps modems to connect to AOL and doing radical tricks on our Razor scooters we were pretty much always doing roids.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          African-americans are the minority in america if I'm not mistaken. feel free to correct me.
          Ahh, you were referring to the USA. I thought you meant the world. Of course in the world, you'd be way off, right? African-Americans are the third most populated ethnic group in the USA. So in essence, they are one of many "minorities" in the US.

Comment

Ahh, you were referring to the USA. I thought you meant the world. Of course in the world, you'd be way off, right? African-Americans are the third most populated ethnic group in the USA. So in essence, they are one of many "minorities" in the US.
            Actually wasn't solely talking about african americans and the US. Was talking about how -some ethnic groups in certain western countries throw the race card around too much. That being blacks, browns and everything in between.

Haha, no I wasn't refeering to blacks, as an example, being the minority on a global scale.

Comment

Actually wasn't solely talking about african americans and the US. Was talking about how -some ethnic groups in certain western countries throw the race card around too much. That being blacks, browns and everything in between.

Haha, no I wasn't refeering to blacks, as an example, being the minority on a global scale.
              So you were talking about any minority anywhere.

Comment

So you were talking about any minority anywhere.
                Minorities living in western countries pulling the race card and ancient history against big bad whitey, yes.

Comment

Minorities living in western countries pulling the race card and ancient history against big bad whitey, yes.
                  I see. Yes, that's very common. Almost as common as racism.

Comment

I see. Yes, that's very common. Almost as common as racism.
                    haha, I see what you just did there. have some K I like that response.

Comment

haha, I see what you just did there. have some K I like that response.
                      Right back to you, bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X