Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko admitted using steroids.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
    ha your one to talk,

the reason you dont like the klitschkos is cause there white and there dominating all the black boxers in the heavyweight division....

you probably rooted for eddie chambers to win cause he was Black, thats it...
    I have nothing against the Klitschko's.

And i was actually rooting for Abraham in the Dirrell fight.

You FAIL!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      And yet Carnivore makes totally unfounded allegations that Andre Dirrell is roiding, he seems to be the only person who thinks that. Yet Carnivore's favourite fighter is a confessed roider.
      i wouldn't be surprised if wlad used roids too

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        You're crazy.

"They" (Mr.Crust and Roger Mellie) are YOU. Your own banned accounts.
        Why don't you ask BIGPOPPAPUMP if they are my accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
          You gave it away with your talk about the photo.

Remember, as Roger Mellie/Mr.Crust you said it was a photo of yourself, and said that was your main reason for continually harrassing me. But I never posted the photo - it wasn't my alt with your photo in the avatar.

Roger Mellie = Mr.Crust = Ben_London.

Remember, some of your first posts as Ben_London were harassing me in the dome. I thought at the time that was rather strange, considering we had no history, so I thought it must be an alt.
          You're talking rubbish, in my first few months I didn't even notice the dome on here. I registered in October 2008.

I only started with you when I saw how racist you were on here, then at one stage I thought you weren't too bad and thought i had misjudged you and I gave you green k. Then you started off again your racism and I turned on you.

Please ask BIGPOPPAPUMP if I have alts. He can confirm that I have not had.

Comment

Carnivore has always seemed all right and I never really bought into the whole he only supports white fighters thing. After watching Dirrell show boxing skills that are nearly unrivaled in todays boxing though and Carnivore whining about it either he only does like whiteguys or his estrogen levels were up a little after watching a favorite fighter lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
              How do you know he only used it once? He got caught once.
              Logic tells me that he must have used it more than once, it was, I believe a tube of ointment with steroid components, of a kind I have actually used myself, if not the very same brand.

It was prescribed by a local doctor, not secretly concocted, delivered and injected under the dark of night by Baron Frankenstein, or whatever sinister situation that Klitschko detractors revel in imagining.

At the same time he was unaware that it was a banned substance, and he did have a nagging leg injury which WAS taking a while to heal. I recall that he was devastated to find he couldn't go to the Olympics.

It was a standard news brief at the time and I remember it. It has been written about several times since, and I have read the accounts. There was no secret about it at any time.
              And certainly no reason for such childish accusations about probably one of the most ethical and cleanest living fighters presently boxing.
              I myself have been prescribed a similiar ointment for a damaged shoulder. No big disgrace. My shoulder is still painful.

It's hard to believe, sometimes, that the majority of the posters have attained the age of 21.

Or even 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
                He also claims Gary Shaw refused to let Dirrell take a roid test, yet Carnivore supports Pacquiao's refusal to take a blood test.

More racism from Carnivore?
                how is that racism?
                seems like everything is racism these days.
                yeah, a lot of comments are stupid/rude/pathetic and so on, but racist? no. not even half of the ones being accused.

Comment

When was he juicing?

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                    how is that racism?
                    seems like everything is racism these days.
                    yeah, a lot of comments are stupid/rude/pathetic and so on, but racist? no. not even half of the ones being accused.
                    That's how things are. Minorities and sore losers like to throw the racist cards around instead of standing up for themself. It's easier to blame everything on the ''racist white man''

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                      You've had at least two accounts banned, Roger Mellie and Mr.Crust.

I never said Dirrell is roiding. I just asked why he refused to allow his urine to be tested for steroids after the fight.

I never said Hopkins is a ****sexual. However, there's a reason he was known as Soapy in prison:

http://blacksportsonline.com/exclusives/00000047.html
                      Wtf that was the funniest article i have ever read lmao.

Soapy hahaha yer right!!

Comment

Working...
                      X