No announcement yet.

Dirrell was 100% faking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by **US Power** View Post
    Not the way he acted. Unless he's the best actor i the history of acting.
    Why does it take a great actor to do that? I could do it. You could do it. FFS. It was TERRIBLE acting, that's the damn problem! If it was well acted I might be a bit more convinced.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      that clown acted like he was koed on instinct then regretted it. Who honestly get's up and starts crying and yelling. I smell a Nate Campbell.
      Who the hell is crying and complaining after they win the fight and are completely unaware of their victory even as everyone is yelling at them that they won?

LMAO, your post makes no sense. Direll was out of it and had no idea what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Profanosaurus View Post
        Could you imagine that!
        yea just imagine Roberto Duran grab his head then fall down and start twitching, only to get up and start crying.

Comment

I've been cheap shotted as well, I momentarily thought I blacked out...i didn't fall down into a heap, start twitching, get up and cry 5 minutes later. I know this is Abrahams punch, but it didn't even look like a huge shot. I swear on my life the guy was looking for a cheap way out because it's in his blood, but he regretted overreacting after.
          So everyone acts the same after every ko?

I blacked out for a solid 3-4 minutes, and woke up acting just like him.

Comment

Yes he was acting.

What difference does it make?

Comment

no he took a cowards way out. Duran or Hagler would never be caught dead doing that.
              what about "no mas"?
              hahahha
              game
              set
              match

Comment

I cant remember who he was fighting,but Dirrell got dropped by a punch ten times harder than that flush on the chin and managed to get up and fight on. The punch from AA was a glancing blow,and much vaunted as AA's power may be,you simply couldnt compare it.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                  Why does it take a great actor to do that? I could do it. You could do it. FFS. It was TERRIBLE acting, that's the damn problem! If it was well acted I might be a bit more convinced.
                  i know, thats why i think he was faking. His acting sucked. It wasn't convincing at all. He's just like Nate C and his overreacting.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                    Your from the pinoy lounge were trolls are born. Im not surprised you feel this way. Go chat with your friends tha-greatest and gtr. Peyk peyk to.Fa*ggot.

Comment

I've been cheap shotted as well, I momentarily thought I blacked out...i didn't fall down into a heap, start twitching, get up and cry 5 minutes later. I know this is Abrahams punch, but it didn't even look like a huge shot. I swear on my life the guy was looking for a cheap way out because it's in his blood, but he regretted overreacting after.
                      you realise these guys are about 3 times stronger than you right?
                      the worlds strongest man is about 5 times stronger than your average human, dont think your wimpy little boyfriend slapping you unexpectedly is anywhere near to getting hooked by a monster puncher

and for an arm punch abrahams body sure moved well enough with the punch, he even had his right foot infront of him, now did the momentum put his foot there or is abraham a southpaw?

Comment

Working...
                      X