No announcement yet.

Abraham Was DQ'D Because Of The Foul, Not Because Of Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    GTFOH this is the bull**** I am talking. Stop talking **** and stop exxagerating. Lynched? Fuck outta here.

If Dirrell was in the ground for so long that AA even noticed that Dirrell was in the ground and still had time to wind up and connect. Where the fuck was lawrence Cole? That is the one that you should really be mad at. Not AA...
    Why shouldn't I be mad at the one that mad a clear concious decision to cheat. He was clearly down, be it knockdown or slip. You can not hit him after that with knees and gloves on the canvas. AA was frustrated and reacted like a little child. The ref should've been in better position to prevent that. But AA clearly committed the foul on purpose.

Comment

There is a recovery time for being hit while down. Some refs use it some is quick to pull trigger.

If you think he should of been DQ'd fine. But, just be consistent. I don't think Soto should of been DQ'd for Lorenzo, or Roy for Griffith. So how can I think AA should of been DQ'd.

I honestly more pissed off at Cole for not being in position and stopping the action. Again a fighter job is to keep punching until the ref says stop.
      i feel u with soto i do think this was somewhat different ... both times there was def errors made by the ref.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Bro i didnt even see the Maidana fight I was too busy AT the AA fight..lol. I dont know what happened.
        Is cool, I mean I just like consistency. Some of this fools felt it was bull**** for Roy to get DQ'd for Griffith, while with AA they're calling him every name in the book. That is just a double standard since both commited the same foul.

I felt both Roy and Soto DQ was not warranted so how I can I feel that this should be?

And, where was Lawrence Cole at?

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
          Why shouldn't I be mad at the one that mad a clear concious decision to cheat. He was clearly down, be it knockdown or slip. You can not hit him after that with knees and gloves on the canvas. AA was frustrated and reacted like a little child. The ref should've been in better position to prevent that. But AA clearly committed the foul on purpose.
          Where you this Angry for Roy or Soto be honest? No bull**** your word as a man?

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
            i feel u with soto i do think this was somewhat different ... both times there was def errors made by the ref.
            Why do you think this one is different?

Comment

Where you this Angry for Roy or Soto be honest? No bull**** your word as a man?
              I'm going to be honest and say I didn't watch the Soto fight. But I was disappointed in RJJ because he clearly was better than than Griff. There is no place for that behavior in boxing. Leave that **** to MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                I'm going to be honest and say I didn't watch the Soto fight. But I was disappointed in RJJ because he clearly was better than than Griff. There is no place for that behavior in boxing. Leave that **** to MMA.
                OK, so you agreed with Roy getting DQ'd?

And, did you watch Barrera-JMM or Pac-JMM the first time?

Comment

I think the frustration with having to deal with Dirrel's running (which we all knew he would do once Dirrel got his chin tapped), Lawrence Cole's extremely biased reffing job, and the cut is what caused Abe to go off the deep end. However, I think the DQ was warranted and I hope Dirrel is okay. But I question how much of that **** was a con job. The punch didn't look all that hard to me. And my opinion of Abraham actually went way down too after this fight. I think Ward, Froch, and Kessler all beat him.

Comment

Working...
                  X