Abraham Was DQ'D Because Of The Foul, Not Because Of Dirrell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The.Eyetalian View Post
    Actually..

Abraham would have had a point or 2 deducted if Dirrell would have decided to continue..

the fight was stopped and resulted in DQ because Dirrell could no longer continue..
    Yes. Dirrell's act guaranteed the DQ.

He was starting to get hit more, he was knocked down in the previous round, he wanted to take no chances and let it end there and then,

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      He hit him on his kness. He deserved to be DQ'd.
      You can say he deserved to be DQ but be consistent. I am always consistent. I didn't feel Roy should of been DQ for Griffith, and I don't feel AA should of been DQ'd. I felt 2point deduction and 5 minutes recovery time would of been enough.

Again if you hit after the bell is just as illegal but nobody cries for a DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        Yes. Dirrell's act guaranteed the DQ.

He was starting to get hit more, he was knocked down in the previous round, he wanted to take no chances and let it end there and then,
        You thought Dirrell was faking?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          You can say he deserved to be DQ but be consistent. I am always consistent. I didn't feel Roy should of been DQ for Griffith, and I don't feel AA should of been DQ'd. I felt 2point deduction and 5 minutes recovery time would of been enough.

Jro I was there live. Dirrell was shaking man. There is no 5 minute recovery.AA knocked him out. Thats a DQ man. Period.

Comment

5 min recovery from being KO'd. Are you out of your mind. AA should've been lynched by the crowd after that blatant disregard for Direll's health.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Jro I was there live. Dirrell was shaking man. There is no 5 minute recovery. thats a DQ man. Period.
              Be consistent. I am always consistent I fell Roy DQ was bull****. I don't agree with this DQ either. And, I like Dirrell but I fell 2 points and give him time to recover. AA coming on strong. I just don't agree with the DQ.

Is the biasness of some people nobody is crying that Maidana should be DQ for hitting Cayo clearyly after the bell. Because, nobody really cared about that ****. Both **** is just as illegal.

Comment

is there 5 min recovery for being hit while down ... i thought only for low blows there was 5 mins recovery ...

either way i htink the dq was more then justifiable

Comment

Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
                  5 min recovery from being KO'd. Are you out of your mind. AA should've been lynched by the crowd after that blatant disregard for Direll's health.
                  GTFOH this is the bull**** I am talking. Stop talking **** and stop exxagerating. Lynched? Fuck outta here.

If Dirrell was in the ground for so long that AA even noticed that Dirrell was in the ground and still had time to wind up and connect. Where the fuck was lawrence Cole? That is the one that you should really be mad at. Not AA...

Comment

Be consistent. I am always consistent I fell Roy DQ was bull****. I don't agree with this DQ either. And, I like Dirrell but I fell 2 points and give him time to recover. AA coming on strong. I just don't agree with the DQ.

Is the biasness of some people nobody is crying that Maidana should be DQ for hitting Cayo clearyly after the bell. Because, nobody really cared about that ****. Both **** is just as illegal.
                    Bro i didnt even see the Maidana fight I was too busy AT the AA fight..lol. I dont know what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by -Boxzilla- View Post
                      is there 5 min recovery for being hit while down ... i thought only for low blows there was 5 mins recovery ...

either way i htink the dq was more then justifiable
                      There is a recovery time for being hit while down. Some refs use it some is quick to pull trigger.

If you think he should of been DQ'd fine. But, just be consistent. I don't think Soto should of been DQ'd for Lorenzo, or Roy for Griffith. So how can I think AA should of been DQ'd.

I honestly more pissed off at Cole for not being in position and stopping the action. Again a fighter job is to keep punching until the ref says stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X