No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham vs. Andre Dirrell Results, Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
    AA was coming on strong and Dirrell had slowed down a lot, we won't know how the fight would have ended if AA didn't throw that punch. Dirrell is still a ***** for acting, he ran like a ***** vs Froch and now he acts KOed to not finish a fight .
    easy nights work for Dirrell, Abraham looked like a pig !!

Comment

prince arthur was EXPOSED!!!

How many times have I said this guy is a hypejob???

He's never fought anyone good and now we see what happens when he faces a close to prime world class opponent. He cries like a ***** to every body shot and then cheats trying to win.

He deserved the DQ. He's a cheat. He beat a shot Miranda who Kelly ruined, and a shot JT who Kelly ruined....humm sense a pattern there. LOL to the huggers that thought arthur could beat Kelly.

Great job by Dirrell ruined by a cheat that punked out instead of losing like a professional.

Comment

why should direel be faking, when he kicked abrahams ass for 10 rounds ?

I mean it makes no sense. I used to like AA, but know i think he is a dirty fighter, and he is a disgrace for my country

Comment

Dirrell was exposing king Arthur for 11 rounds before his ***** as hit Dirrell when he slipped down in the corner and knocked him cold out

Comment

exactly people are ridiculous saying he was acting

Comment

punch was dirty, end of story. You could tell in the replay how late it really was. He was definitely hurt, so any of you morons saying he faked it can suck one. AA only had TWO ROUNDS on my scorecard, as well as on 2-3 judges cards. Dirrell was cruising to a victory.

Comment

AA the cheat.

Comment

I will agree that Dirrell was winning very handily but....
                  Abraham had the momentum after knocking Dirrell down in the 10th, ****** ref for not counting it, and could have KO'd Dirrell. Too bad he acted ******ly in the 11th man.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                    yeah it makes for a great excuse

**** them

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                      LOL at anyone debating if Abraham should have been disqualified or if Dirrell was actually hurt.

Comment

Working...
                      X