Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights Part 2: Joan Guzman 148.2, Ali Funeka 143.2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first off didn't lee beard have a long page on here about how guzman is in the best shape of his life? they even got that strength conditioning / nutritionalist dude on board? Guzman came in 1 pound over a rehydrated 6'1 funeka ? Beard is a joke, we saw what his behind the floyd sr 's back traing got hatton (no way you can blame that performance on floyd sr. - he told the man to move his head) it seems that beard is more of a groupy because you run the camp not the fighter - to be 9 pounds over, i mean they all knew in his camp - the week of they constantly monitor. I am glad the fight is back on for selfish reasons, but this shows that he never really intended to fight funeka, and was probably wishing the funeka camp wouldn't go on with the fight - guzman came in like the fight is one more week away - was he misadvised? usually a fighter might come in 5 - 9 pounds over on fight week to start dehydrating so they can get that weight back instant (24hrs)

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
      Guzman didn't even try to make weight. Nobody is over by 9 whole pounds by accident. Guzman is scared of Funeka and needs an advantage because he's ****.
      Exactly!!!.....I hope Funeka whoops his ass bad!!

Comment

Originally posted by LockFeezy View Post
        Guzman is troll. Dude messed up his biggest fight by not making weight and seemed to have no clue as to why. Then he apparently had such a great camp fer this rematch and he dropped the ball again? What a bum. Hope Funeka smokes him tonight. Do fighters teams not weight watch anymore? Or has the business got so comfortable knowing they're not gonna throw away an HBO fight let alone Funekas chance at becoming a name that they just dont care anymore.

Guzman your a washed up :wank:
        the business got so comfortable knowing they're not gonna throw away an HBO fight let alone Funekas chance at becoming a name that they just dont care anymore.

that is the case

Comment

Guzman is a joke. I hope he gets KTFO tonight.

Comment

This sucks, Guzman is one talented dude.. if only he had the dedication to go along with that..

Comment

Guzman is a bum, coming in 9 pounds over weight. Who does that? 2 or 3 pounds is unaccetable so 4 him 2 weigh in almost as a Welterweight is unbelievable. Didn't he keep track of his weight during the training camp???

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Exactly!!!.....I hope Funeka whoops his ass bad!!
                Seems about 99% of the forum is hoping for the same thing. Ali himself must be pretty fired up.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                  first off didn't lee beard have a long page on here about how guzman is in the best shape of his life?
                  that's Ricky Hatton's old trainer who couldn't convince Ricky to stay in shape in between the fights, why do you think he would have better luck with a lazy ass like Guzman?
                  Lee Beard is not able to impose his will on his fighters, he should call it a day as a trainer

Comment

Hopefully Funeka knocks him out cold, people like Guzman damage the sport.

Comment

cotto vs guzman at 150 at yankee stadium that would sell here in ny and i would love to watch guzman get smashed

Comment

Working...
                      X