Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights Part 2: Joan Guzman 148.2, Ali Funeka 143.2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe that Guzman is 9 pounds over the limit! That is just disgusting and a disgrace to the sport. I hope he gets KO'd this time. He actually lost the last fight, but they gave him a gift. What a clown. He ought to be ashamed of himself and banned from boxing for a length of time.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      i saw u left a post in this thread and i was impressed. i really thought to myself "wow, hes in a thread not concerning pac or mayweather!"

my bad, i shouldve known thats all u follow when it comes to boxing. ffs 2sec ago u was saying pacquiao is a much greater fighter than hagler

u probably dont even follow boxing do u? only the weightclass mannys in, i know for sure u dont watch the old school fights. i mean u arent a fan of boxing, just pacquiao. probably was a fan of his singing before u found out he was an athlete.
      LOL. So in order to be a boxing fan you have to watch all the fights from old to new and you need to study all the styles, strength and weaknesses of all the fighters. I guess that's what you do in your whole life just seat in front of your tv screen and review all the fights, why don't you use your knowledge and be a boxing analyst and that way you could at least make some money with your so called boxing knowledge.

Don't take boxing too seriously bro. LOL.

Comment

Guzman has been eating alot of pizzas and drinking alot of lager

Comment

but whem guzman started camp with lee & kerry he was 38 pounds over ,which is 173 lbs..and he only had like 4 to 5 weeks working with kerry..which means he lost 29 lbs in 5 weeks..i thinks thats easier said than done...i mean im also pissed he won't have a change to win the belt but u guys talk as of weight as if it's easy loosing 20 plus pounds in couple of weeks

Comment

How pissed would you guys be, if Guzman knocks out Funeka?

Comment

148.2..what the ****??he's fighting at jmw

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
                How pissed would you guys be, if Guzman knocks out Funeka?
                extremly pisses

Comment

Working...
                X