Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In retrospect....what is the stupidest boxing prediction you ever made on NSB?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'd rather box View Post
    I predicted Margarita over Shane, lmao.

But, can you blame me, after the poor showing he made against Mayorga.
    Kinda hard to right?........the one I give no slack to no one about is the DLH Pac fight.......everyone had that one waaaaaaaay off.....damn little did we know!!!!

Comment

Retrospectively, my two worst would be:

Peter to beat VK
      Oscar to KO Manny early

Comment

I would say I was most wrong with Pacquiao and Oscar but even in retrospect there is no way I could say I'm stupid for thinking Pac would get KOed because that was probably what most boxing fans felt like what would happen.

Mosley and Margarito. Cotto provided the smokescreen for Margarito and Shane exposed Margarito for what he really was.

Comment

Haven't really went on a limb like crazy but I did think and say that Pawel Wolak was gunna be a top fighter hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyx19 View Post
            I would say I was most wrong with Pacquiao and Oscar but even in retrospect there is no way I could say I'm stupid for thinking Pac would get KOed because that was probably what most boxing fans felt like what would happen.

Mosley and Margarito. Cotto provided the smokescreen for Margarito and Shane exposed Margarito for what he really was.
            Im saying...pretty much the Pac DLH fight is the one everyone is going to have more foot in their mouth......including me......

Comment

I had Kessler beating Ward.

Comment

Wasn't on the site, but I had Arreola beating Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
                  Wasn't on the site, but I had Arreola beating Klitschko.
                  You know....I so felt that one.....if someone had asked me to put epoints or even real money for that case.......I would have jumped all over that **** in 2.5........so glad I didn't........dont' get me wrong Arreola still ma boy....and I hope big things for him inthe future but damn!!!!!

Comment

My worst on NSB was Foreman over Ali by KO, it was on espn classic and i had seen it before, but i just had a feeling, you know.

*bad joke sorry*
                    I'd say hatton over pacman, but i was still on the fence with that one. So its either Oscar kills Manny, or probably Pavlik over Bhop.

Comment

I almost didn't buy Pac Vs Oscar cause i thought it was going to be a one sided freak show fight, i didn't want to support it, but last minute my friends and I decided to get it, and have a boxing night.

Comment

Working...
                      X