Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is boxing popular in your circle of friends...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Lmao, yep. Gotta love the "expert" who knows all they keys to the fight yet would struggle to name a single fighter outside of Floyd Mayweather & Manny Pacquiao.
    said this exact thing to one of my cousins after he was telling me what Pacquiao should have done. I said name five fighters in Boxing and it backfired on me because he said Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez, Cotto, Klitschko, Canelo but those were the only ones he really knows bc he watches HBO Boxing with me sometimes. but a lot of my friends do become "experts" and only do know roughly about 5 fighters.

Comment

• Funniest line i've heard "Man forget Pacquiao, he's scared to fight Tyson"

Comment

• I have a few hardcore boxing friends. I also have a few moderate (not hardcore but can name a lot of fighters and give info on them, though most of them are fairly known). Then theres the casuals who know Mayweather Pac Klits... that sorta thing. Most are moderate though I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Funniest line i've heard "Man forget Pacquiao, he's scared to fight Tyson"
          Lmfao!! Somebody you know said that?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Lmfao!! Somebody you know said that?!
            Heard it in a barbershop once. I swear it got quiet as heck after he said that, then I just busted out laughing.

Comment

• If i force them to sit and watch a fight.

Comment

• 2 of my close friends are into boxing but most aren't. But I do have a few friends that are into boxing and we go watch fights together.

Comment

• It's huge amongst my friends, as a matter of fact's what we do. (This post for my biggest fans The_Bringer, Reed and Spray Resistant......................................... .............. luv u guys )..............Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 01-09-2013, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Hell no. I've got one good friend I can talk serious boxing with. Everyone else, I feel like I'm explaining it to. They pretend to know but are really only casuals. Even only half the guys at the boxing gym really watch much boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Hell no. I've got one good friend I can talk serious boxing with. Everyone else, I feel like I'm explaining it to.
                      Same here. Well actually one die hard fan/friend to talk serious boxing with, and one relative newcomer who I converted who now catches most of the HBO & Showtime fights. I catch a lot of flak from close friends for bringing up boxing a lot while knowing nobody is really interested...but damn. Boxing is the shiz and I can't help it sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X