Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if lebron chose boxin instead of basketball.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
    He'd probably be a great boxer. I think giants from from USA choose other sports than boxing. Football and Basketball for example.
    That's the case for all countries not just america. You get Lebron in the ring imagine what kind of russian or ukranian beast he'll have to face giving eastern europe the same terms.

Comment

I think I remember an article or interview about Lebron that said he tried boxing when he was younger but didn't like getting hit.

Just because he's a physical phenom doesn't mean he would be a great boxer.

Maybe I'm making it up, but I'm pretty sure I read that or saw it on TV or something.

Comment

I think Wlad would KO the whole NBA in a one night.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          That's the case for all countries not just america. You get Lebron in the ring imagine what kind of russian or ukranian beast he'll have to face giving eastern europe the same terms.
          u know what, i agree 100%.... anyone that sized with that much coordination and athleticism would own wlad... because he isnt that good...

Comment

Lebron would be a sick heavyweight though if he trained his whole life to box. He has excellent vision and knows how guys are going to move an react in all kinds of situation, great eyes are highly underrated in boxing. Plus a he is a competitor and he has a lot of self beleif.

He has a lot of attributes that could have made him a quite a boxer if that was his choosen path in life.

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
              i didnt want the lebron thing to be taken literal... my point was that wlad would get the **** kicked out of him by anyone who is just as big and athletic as him.... whereas fighters like pac and floyd can beat fighters bigger, smaller, faster, stronger, taller, because they are more skilled.... i dont think wlad could do that.
              You do realize that Wlad fought guys who were as big as athletic as him, and they all bit the dust in rather embarassing ways?

Comment

You grow up competing in the sports you love...

What about Tony the tiger? He was taller than Wlad wasn't he? Still went down and stayed down like a sack of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  You grow up competing in the sports you love...

What about Tony the tiger? He was taller than Wlad wasn't he? Still went down and stayed down like a sack of ****.
                  So were McCline, Jefferson, Austin was virtually the same height and all are remembered as highlight reel kos

Comment

most basketball players are ******* anyways...and im a huge b-ball fan.

Comment

Make it happen. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X