Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any MAN questioning Floyd's sexuality should be BANNED...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBreakdown View Post
    I knew all you dudes were ******s but damn.. This **** is shameful. Same dude who talk gay all day have the nerve to call someone else gay. Gay stuff is on ur mind everyday and ur bringing up another mans name. Lmao you ****** wear your boxers backwards... Smh
    I think you get aroused when you hear people talk about gay stuff. That's why you hate it so much.

[IMG]http://overmyhead.canalblog.com/images/You_re_a_****.jpg[/IMG]

accept it!
    Last edited by Boxin'; 03-19-2010, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Comment

I knew all you dudes were ******s but damn.. This **** is shameful. Same dude who talk gay all day have the nerve to call someone else gay. Gay stuff is on ur mind everyday and ur bringing up another mans name. Lmao you ****** wear your boxers backwards... Smh

What does that mean???

Shane Mosley Honey

Comment

you say what does it matter if he is gay or not, but then you come off as a ****phobic.

Comment

Not really on my mind until I saw this thread. What's wrong with being gay? Floyd's happy man.

Comment

Working...
            X