Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any MAN questioning Floyd's sexuality should be BANNED...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBreakdown View Post
    I'm in to boxing. Not whether not a man is gay, cute or any of that other weirdo stuff. I'm seeing the most weirdest threads in the world on this site. The same guy that calls FLOYD FANS *****s (floyd-****s) is the same dude that creates a thread name "WHO IS CUTEST BOXER"!!! Wtf?!?! That is some ol Sugary Shane ****! Then I just read a thread called "OK let's squash this for once is Floyd gay or not?
    FACTS only"!!! Come on with this fruity stuff. I'm convinced some of these dudes want to be with Floyd. Real rap. Why do you care if he is gay or not??? What does that have to do with boxing??? How do you know what a gay "look" is??? How do you know that Ellerbie is looking gay??? You dudes need to man up and get back to talking about boxing. Every man who is straight agrees with me on this topic. The rest of these dudes wear their boxers backwards. Smh

take this **** to the MMA forum.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBreakdown View Post
      I'm in to boxing. Not whether not a man is gay, cute or any of that other weirdo stuff. I'm seeing the most weirdest threads in the world on this site. The same guy that calls FLOYD FANS *****s (floyd-****s) is the same dude that creates a thread name "WHO IS CUTEST BOXER"!!! Wtf?!?! That is some ol Sugary Shane ****! Then I just read a thread called "OK let's squash this for once is Floyd gay or not?
      FACTS only"!!! Come on with this fruity stuff. I'm convinced some of these dudes want to be with Floyd. Real rap. Why do you care if he is gay or not??? What does that have to do with boxing??? How do you know what a gay "look" is??? How do you know that Ellerbie is looking gay??? You dudes need to man up and get back to talking about boxing. Every man who is straight agrees with me on this topic. The rest of these dudes wear their boxers backwards. Smh

Comment

only *****s would want people banned for questioning floyd's sexuality.... only because they want it to stop and they want people to accept their dick riding like its a normal thing.. ****ing ***...

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
          Buboy and Pac do too...
          see my sig.

Comment

Originally posted by flojob View Post
            only *****s would want people banned for questioning floyd's sexuality.... only because they want it to stop and they want people to accept their dick riding like its a normal thing.. ****ing ***...
            they just cant handle the fact that their god is hiding in the closet lol

oh dam racist words aint cool man... goodbye.
            Last edited by GT-R; 03-19-2010, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Floyd is a beautiful boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

Chups don't let Ellerbe hear you or he'll pinch you!!

Comment

Floyd "sexual chocolate" Mayweather....

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    I knew all you dudes were ******s but damn.. This **** is shameful. Same dude who talk gay all day have the nerve to call someone else gay. Gay stuff is on ur mind everyday and ur bringing up another mans name. Lmao you ****** wear your boxers backwards... Smh

Comment

Originally posted by flojob View Post

reported for racist remark!!

Comment

Working...
                      X