Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems only one set of fans on NSB are for Non-testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    Puro daldalan....

Show proof first that Pac's juicing before all these clever conversations, and don't ever tell me that I think Pac's beyond criticism because he is! Just show proof, not just pointing out weight climbs, big head, refusals, alibis, blah blah blah...

Pacquiao is 100% innocent and clean, Am not talking about that, Am talking about am for better testing in our sport, So you either for it or against it, The thread isnt about Pacquiao is guilty of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      As long as its not being implemented by a boxer who should have no final say in how the sport is governed. Especially off the back of a disgraceful smear campaign.
      Even if the boxer is attempting to implement something better for the sport. So in essence, you are only for better testing implemented in the manner pleasing to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        It an issue to me because am a boxing fan, And its an issue to me because i want to know that a win is a win not with the help of drugs, Now this is 2010 and i couldnt careless if its Mayweather your, favourite fighter Hatton or Holyfield had an issue with it, I have common-sense and that sense tells me there is nothing wrong with better testing in our sport...Like i said previously you either for better testing or you're not. And the way you seem to be pushing you agenda tells me you're not for better testing so thats fine by me.
        So how do you know if any win is a win in boxing history? You have common sense.....but not enough to realise this was an issue sooner? Strange.

Comment

As long as its not being implemented by a boxer who should have no final say in how the sport is governed. Especially off the back of a disgraceful smear campaign.

What campaign?...Pac agrees off the bat.......the issue dies. The reality is Pac (with help from his cohorts) did this to himself with his refusals and comical excuses.

Comment

Well it seem to be that way now since what has happened in the last few month, We cant change anything about it now so we move on, And part of moving on is to be for it or against it. You can stand in one spot if you want and thats fine with many of us.

Comment

So how do you know if any win is a win in boxing history? You have common sense.....but not enough to realise this was an issue sooner? Strange.

Like i said previously this is 2010 not 30 years ago, Am not going back in history thats for you and the rest who are against better testing, Am moving forward and asking questions, You are stuck in one place and backtracking..

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Even if the boxer is attempting to implement something better for the sport. So in essence, you are only for better testing implemented in the manner pleasing to you.
                Adolf Hitler did a lot of things which benefited Germany.

Comment

It's not implemented by a boxer.........it is conducted by USADA.

Why support a commission whose polices with regard to this issue are inadeqaute, and proven to be such beyond reasonable doubt? Better testing = increased fighter safety.

Comment

Adolf Hitler did a lot of things which benefited Germany.
                    Ok... and?

Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      What campaign?...Pac agrees off the bat.......the issue dies. The reality is Pac (with help from his cohorts) did this to himself with his refusals and comical excuses.
                      That's what I try telling people.

They let this thing evolve into a bigger issue than it really was.

They could have at least been bothered to use the same excuse rather than invent excuses on the fly.

Comment

Working...
                      X