This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gibo View Post
    prove it!!!! where's the proof????? PBF has never needed anything besides his own natural abilitiy to defeat every fighter he has ever faced!!!! That's why he's UNDEFEATED!
    The proof is Floyd completely ducked OST during his suspicious winning streak and took almost 2-years to flush out all the steroids/PEDs in his system.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      Why the fck *****s here are arguing? The burden of proof is on them as the people here is only using *****logic twisted and now they try to attribute it as a ******* logic?

Are these *****S REALLY WAY WAY TOO STUPID?
      I strongly disagree with the above comment.

*****s are not stupid...

They're morons...

Comment

• I watched the Mosley/Mayweather 24/7 last night and they showed both fighters getting (OST) blood/urine tested. How come Floyd did not do the same thing during his previous fights?

ummmmmmmmmm pretty suspicious

Comment

• Originally posted by fugu View Post
          Can you prove Floyd used PEDS?

You have to prove that HE is guilty. Not the other way around.

So show some proof. Until then it is to be considered that Floyd is innocent.

You have the burden of proof. Present them
          Proof is he ducked the test that should have cleared his name. Why do you think he didn't submit himself or demand this OST in his previous fights? Answer: Because he was using a steroids and he will get caught if he submit or demand the OST test.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            86 pages of what? I hate *******s!
            Do you think floyd is clean in his last 40 fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
              Mods please close this stupid azz thread that for whatever reason *******s keep alive...
              If you want to close this thread then i think you are against the clean the sport crusade. Come on bro let's not hate instead we support it, this thread is good for boxing as it support the crusade of cleaning the sport.

Comment

• LOL 91 pages of nothing but *******s obsession with one man.

Comment

LOL 91 pages of nothing but *******s obsession with one man.
                  Bro, this is not obsession it's a crusade to clean up the sport of boxing.

Do you have anything to contribute to defend Floyd's name from not submitting himself to OST from his previous fights?

Comment

LOL 91 pages of nothing but *******s obsession with one man.
                    LOL. This thread exposes floyd as a steroid user, And you can't deny it unless you give us some valid reasons or proof.

Comment

• I'm glad the mods do their jobs around here...They need to shut this stupid ass thread down. You got two or three fruit loops in here sucking each other off to keep it alive

Comment

Working...
                      X