This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    That's a good sign I'm pretty sure you're over the denial stage, now you're in the second stage and it's normal to hate everybody and begin to hate yourself too.

We’re making progress here, but please refrain from looking in the mirror 'cause your ugliness might put you back in the denial stage again.
    That was just

Comment

That's a good sign I'm pretty sure you're over the denial stage, now you're in the second stage and it's normal to hate everybody and begin to hate yourself too.

We’re making progress here, but please refrain from looking in the mirror 'cause your ugliness might put you back in the denial stage again.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
        That was just
        Let it out bro, its part of the therapy. Curing your nut-hugging ways is within reach.

A lot of patience is needed to cure your sickness.

Comment

• Our undying love to clean up the sport must continue. Froid Jr must set an example and admit that he abused steroids/peds during his su****ious winning streak.
          Last edited by peyk-peyk; 04-12-2010, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I know bro, i know how he feels he was still confused but sooner he will realize it.
            it's imminent that he will eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• doing my part to get this to a 1000

the steroid abuse must stop now I am all aboard!

Comment

Our undying love to clean up the sport must continue. Froid Jr must set an example and admit that he abused steroids/peds during his su****ious winning streak.
                i agree we should continue it for the sake of the sport.

Comment

Our undying love to clean up the sport must continue. Froid Jr must set an example and admit that he abused steroids/peds during his su****ious winning streak.
                  i agree, we should continue it for the sake of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Now your being a troll Tortilla. Don't start falling off, you actually have some intellect.
                    I co sign this post. No point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      doing my part to get this to a 1000

the steroid abuse must stop now I am all aboard!
                      Thanks for agreeing bro. Floyd himself should admit to the public that he was a steroid user in the past and tell it that cheating isn't good for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X