This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    LOL 91 pages of nothing but *******s obsession with one man.
    91 Pages and all I see was *****'s being butthurt

If you can't win them, Join them as I did. It really feels good man, its like being born again. HAHAHA

Comment

• www.theboxingtruth.com 9pm et 6pm pst we are live tonight 562-219-3603 call in and talk some boxing with us fight fans!

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
        I'm glad the mods do their jobs around here...They need to shut this stupid ass thread down. You got two or three fruit loops in here sucking each other off to keep it alive
        again, if you don't have anything to contribute on this thread, please just continue gargling Floyd's nuts.

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          LOL 91 pages of nothing but *******s obsession with one man.
          Hey bro, why don't you read the thread this might enlighten you just like your other co-*****s that has been enlighten and they accepted that floyd was a former steroid user.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Hey bro, why don't you read the thread this might enlighten you just like your other co-*****s that has been enlighten and they accepted that floyd was a former steroid user.
            I call our crusade a success 'cause we have quite a few *****s that saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

We'll continue our crusade to clean up the sport of boxing on this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              again, if you don't have anything to contribute on this thread, please just continue gargling Floyd's nuts.

Thank you
              Again, your a flaming idiot who's just repeating what the tard who started this thread said. Puppet on a string, loser

Comment

Bro, this is not obsession it's a crusade to clean up the sport of boxing.

Do you have anything to contribute to defend Floyd's name from not submitting himself to OST from his previous fights?
                I agree bro, i don't know why they hate this thread, if they support the cleaning of the sports crusade then they should love this thread as it support the crusade too.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLOYDTHEGREAT View Post
                  91 Pages and all I see was *****'s being butthurt

If you can't win them, Join them as I did. It really feels good man, its like being born again. HAHAHA
                  Did that too but it got boring real quick

Comment

I call our crusade a success 'cause we have quite a few *****s that saw the light at the end of the tunnel.

We'll continue our crusade to clean up the sport of boxing on this thread.
                    Yeah bro, our effort has not been wasted. Let's continue this crusade as we may enlighten more *****s on this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
                      Again, your a flaming idiot who's just repeating what the tard who started this thread said. Puppet on a string, loser
                      Again, this is not a hate/flame thread it's a crusade to clean up the sport. Do you want a clean sport or not?

But the important thing is be careful with your heart *****, you might get a heart attack. Take it easy...

Last edited by peyk-peyk; 04-11-2010, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X