Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe I just watched a LW punk out two top 5 WW's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    you gotta understand if he did that he would lose his belt. That is why he is on the high carb diet to keep weight on.

Here is a scenario....

He was 142 the day of the weigh in. Without the highcarb diet he would have dipped below 140. If you are not in between 141-147...according to the rules it's not a WW fight...meaning Pac would more than likely lose his belt for not making weight.

BTW Im not even factoring in him cutting weight like he use to which would easily result in him losing the necessary 7lbs to make LW.
    What Im saying is . Thats fine and dandy but hes not a light a weight. Hes a WW fighte who weighed in at a muscular 145 Pounds. Take those 10 Pounds of muscle off then you have a light weight.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      That is the most shocking thing of all. Watching Manny Pacquiao (who should be fighting at 135) making Cotto run like a coward, and Clottey hide in a shell, scared to exchange. A year ago who would have predicted we'd see something like this happen?
      most thought it was crazy to fight DIAZ LOL! Holy **** now he wants DLH!

let the excuses begin....

Comment

that's what a true atg looks like. the other guy who was p4p before him was just a p4p fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Some people don't understand that Pac is still a 1-2 weight division lower fighter. They think that just because Pac is beating on these welter he's def a welter LOL. That Ali Funka or whatever his name is fight at lightweight but come in at 148-149 and he's a lightweight, so does that make him a welter LOL.
          Floyd won a belt against the #1 154lber. Yet not 1 floyd fan thinks he should be campaigning at jr middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            Floyd won a belt against the #1 154lber. Yet not 1 floyd fan thinks he should be campaigning at jr middleweight.
            By the end of this year Pac will have 4 WW fights.

By the end of this year how many fights will Floyd have at 154?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I would not say he is a LW. But, he can easily make 140. 3 fights he weight in at 138. He could still probably make 135. So it is amazing to watch him fight at 147. But, if he losses at 147 there is no excuses now since we seen him dominate 2 top 5 WWs... Even though he is not a true WW just good enough to competer at WW...
              I agree and Im not saying he isn't a WW. It's like this.....Armstrong was a FW, but he was also a LW and WW in the sense that he could also be considered the best in all three division. Same with Robinson. He was a true WW but by being able to go up and dominate MW's, even though he could easily make WW, makes him both a legit WW and MW.....if that makes sense.

Pac is a LW but his talents and recent performance, he is basically a guy who can be dominate in 3 division at any given time.

Comment

Steroids help as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' bro View Post
                  most thought it was crazy to fight DIAZ LOL! Holy **** now he wants DLH!

let the excuses begin....
                  Speaking of that..When Pac loses to a WW I dont want to hear he was too small.

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                    Where would you put him if he beats floyd and pavlik?

yes i know it's a stretch. just wondering.
                    If Floyd, beats Shane. And, Pavlik beats Martinez. And, Pac beats Floyd and Pavlik? Just those two wins?

I will say top 15... Maybe top 10 arguably top 10.

That mean he would of won a lineal champ at featherweight and at middleweight. Something that I only think Henry Armstrong came close to do.

I think that would be 4 lineal titles in 4 of the original 8 weight-classes? I don't think nobody has done that before. That would be a crazy accomplishment.

If Pac does that he will be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by o.s.i.r.i.s View Post
                      that is the most shocking thing of all. Watching manny pacquiao (who should be fighting at 135) making cotto run like a coward, and clottey hide in a shell, scared to exchange. A year ago who would have predicted we'd see something like this happen?
                      i can't believe i clicked on this dumb ass thread thats been done so many times. By the way glad pac girls got banned for all his flaming and stupid comments

Comment

Working...
                      X