Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe I just watched a LW punk out two top 5 WW's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe I just watched a LW punk out two top 5 WW's...

That is the most shocking thing of all. Watching Manny Pacquiao (who should be fighting at 135) making Cotto run like a coward, and Clottey hide in a shell, scared to exchange. A year ago who would have predicted we'd see something like this happen?

Hes not a lightweight man. His last 4 fights have not been at 135 Pounds.

If he weighed 135 vs. Clottey and Cotto you would have a case.

Comment

prior to the de la hoya fight, this entire forum's ****tin on pac saying he's just in it for the beatdown and the payday

everyone in here got ****ing owned

Comment

If you want to label his physical form as a JWW, ok. But he surely isn't a LW anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

so you expect him to weight 135 on fight night. Now current lightweight does that not even superfeatherweights. Pac should be at LW but his talent and skills allows him to dominate top 5 WW's.

Comment

lightweight is his optimal weight, or perhaps jww. a lot of top lightweights dont weigh close to 135 come fight night anyway

Comment

are you that smart that u cant even comprehend what he means?

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                so you expect him to weight 135 on fight night. Now current lightweight does that not even superfeatherweights. Pac should be at LW but his talent and skills allows him to dominate top 5 WW's.
                Where he should be and where he is are two different things. Hes yet to come into a WW fight under the WW limit though.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                  That is the most shocking thing of all. Watching Manny Pacquiao (who should be fighting at 135) making Cotto run like a coward, and Clottey hide in a shell, scared to exchange. A year ago who would have predicted we'd see something like this happen?
                  If Pacquiao was to suddenly just retire today and never fight again, he will be consider top 10 ATG in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                    If you want to label his physical form as a JWW, ok. But he surely isn't a LW anymore.
                    Why not? he has been the same size since he was fighting at 130 in 2006 against Morales. Matter of a fact before he ate....he was 142 the day of the weigh in.

BTW he weighed this amount without even attempting to cut weight during his training camp. Pac can make LW and probably make it with ease.

Comment

Working...
                    X