Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe I just watched a LW punk out two top 5 WW's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    If Floyd, beats Shane. And, Pavlik beats Martinez. And, Pac beats Floyd and Pavlik? Just those two wins?

I will say top 15... Maybe top 10 arguably top 10.

That mean he would of won a lineal champ at featherweight and at middleweight. Something that I only think Henry Armstrong came close to do.

I think that would be 4 lineal titles in 4 of the original 8 weight-classes? I don't think nobody has done that before. That would be a crazy accomplishment.

If Pac does that he will be up there.
    How about this: Floyd beats Shane, Pac and Pavlik where is Floyd IYO.

Comment

Dear God.

Comment

So Roach says 140-147 is where Pacquiao is more comfortable because now he can eat better and not starve to death. Yet his expert fans call him a Lightweight. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by *J.U. EvinKess* View Post
          So Roach says 140-147 is where Pacquiao is more comfortable because now he can eat better and not starve to death. Yet his expert fans call him a Lightweight. Nice.
          On top of the fact that Pac out his own mouth said he feels perfect at WW because he gets to eat alot.

On top of the fact that Pac wanted a third JMM fight at 145....NOT 135.

Comment

Man the WW division must be bad if people consider Clottey a top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              I agree and Im not saying he isn't a WW. It's like this.....Armstrong was a FW, but he was also a LW and WW in the sense that he could also be considered the best in all three division. Same with Robinson. He was a true WW but by being able to go up and dominate MW's, even though he could easily make WW, makes him both a legit WW and MW.....if that makes sense.

Pac is a LW but his talents and recent performance, he is basically a guy who can be dominate in 3 division at any given time.
              Speaking of this, Arum and Ariza have both said that Pac can easily make 135 still. I disagree, but Ariza knows Pac body better than me. And, Arum said that if there is a big money fight at 135 that they would go to LW.

Then I started thinking. If JMM fights Diaz in Mexico and beats him at 135. Maybe later this year in September we could possibly see Pac-JMM at 135. In Cowboys stadium.... That money might be right if JMM comes down from his crazy 50-50 demand to make that fight happen at 135.

That would be quite interesting to see actually...

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                Man the WW division must be bad if people consider Clottey a top 5.
                Yeah I said that 100 times leading up to this fight.

If Clottey is a Top 5 WW then the division is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  What Im saying is . Thats fine and dandy but hes not a light a weight. Hes a WW fighte who weighed in at a muscular 145 Pounds. Take those 10 Pounds of muscle off then you have a light weight.
                  he was 142 on the day of the weigh in. Again this is without even trying to cut weight. It's not **** to lose 7lbs or waterweight and rehydrate the next day. So he doesn't have to lose "muscle" to make LW.....just like Clottey who fights on fight night at a muscular 160-165lbs can easily lose 13lbs or so of water weight to make 147.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Speaking of this, Arum and Ariza have both said that Pac can easily make 135 still. I disagree, but Ariza knows Pac body better than me. And, Arum said that if there is a big money fight at 135 that they would go to LW.

Then I started thinking. If JMM fights Diaz in Mexico and beats him at 135. Maybe later this year in September we could possibly see Pac-JMM at 135. In Cowboys stadium.... That money might be right if JMM comes down from his crazy 50-50 demand to make that fight happen at 135.

That would be quite interesting to see actually...
                    Pac already said a third fight will be at 145 Pounds.

Comment

It's pretty impressive. I know I'd have laughed at the thought of Pacquiao fighting Cotto or Clottey 2 years ago. People used to talk about Mayweather vs. Pacquiao and I always thought that Pacquiao was too small to fight WWs. Boy was I wrong. I thought even an old DLH would whoop Pac from pillar to post.

Pac is a special fighter for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X